1200-1500cal Open Diaries

quolwy
quolwy Posts: 38 Member
Hello everyone!
I was just hoping to make new, active friends, who keep an open diary.
I love snooping and seeing what other people are eating, to get inspired on new meal ideas for me to try out!
Feel free to add me!
SW 190lbs
CW 185lbs
GW 150lbs

Replies

• quolwy
    BUMP!
    I am restarting once again, hoping to make friends to have an active timeline of healthy eating!
  • Tanyasun115
    Tanyasun115 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey there! you can friend me. I am getting started again too.
  • lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Mine is open though it is highly repetitive and probably a bit boring!
  • quolwy
    Mine is open though it is highly repetitive and probably a bit boring!

Boring is fine! It's just consistancy that I need to see in my timeline to keep me on track XD
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    I am for around 1200 - 1400, feel free to add me.

I've not been doing great lately and am currently staying with family for a few days so I probably won't log much, but mid-next week I am going to be back on it!
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 524 Member
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open.
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    My diary is open. Add me if you'd like
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Open diary. Add me if u like. But i dont keep unsupportive friends.๐Ÿ˜
  • BrightEyedAgain
    BrightEyedAgain Posts: 243 Member
    I'm not much of an online friend because I rarely think to comment on anything, but my diary is open, and you're welcome to add me if you want to. I'm not saying that to be unfriendly. I'll be glad to answer you if you message me. I just know some people get offended if their friends don't comment on their feed, and I'm terrible about that.

My stats are similar to yours. I began at 182, and I've lost 20 lbs in 98 days. My current goal weight is 157-152 and then see how I feel. I'm 50yrs old going through menopause and doing strength training three days per week. Right now I'm trying to get up the guts to up my calories and start taking diet breaks to prep for maintenance. We'll see how that goes.
  • moonbeams896
    moonbeams896 Posts: 191 Member
    Open diary here, as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • hdriding75
    hdriding75 Posts: 151 Member
    I'm open and pretty consistent. I can always use extra motivation.
  • quolwy
    Bump! In case anyone new is looking for more open diary friends :)
  • antonia_yes
    antonia_yes Posts: 70 Member
    edited June 2021
    I went to add you but we are already friends, doh ! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Jordan8418
    Jordan8418 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! I think my diary is open and it looks like we have similar goals. I started at 196 lbs in February and am aiming for 150lbs. I don't know what my current weight is. I FEEL that I should be 174 judging by clothes etc and how hard I've been working since April! Exercising, strength training since gyms reopened and reducing calories to around 1200 by trying to reduce carbs and animal products - turns out is tricky to do both! I'm 47, female and trying trying to get into the RAF reserves so I have a strong goal. Wishing everyone the strength and motivation to take care of our only body โค
  • confusionmaven
    confusionmaven Posts: 33 Member
    My diary is open. I also like to snoop for ideas! ๐Ÿค“