Thanks for the info. 😊
  • Foxtone
    Foxtone Posts: 9 Member
    Sending out friend requests!
  • Foxotia
    Foxotia Posts: 21 Member
    edited June 2021
    Happy Pride Month!!

Whether you're queer, trans, ace, an ally, or anything in between, this month is to celebrate our accomplishments and be confident with our direction. We are all valid in our goals and ambition, and our health will help prolong them.πŸ€—

I am still looking for more glorious friends to share my experiences with, and to help motivate along the way. I use MFP daily and try to comment as much as I can, my diary is open, and I like to share snack/meal ideas to keep myself motivated. Drop me a friend request or post here if you'd like to be friends.
    πŸ³β€πŸŒˆπŸ’–πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ€Ž

• SaturnsbestMoon
    SaturnsbestMoon Posts: 25 Member
    Foxtone wrote: Β»
    Still looking for more friends! πŸ’›
    Me tooooo
  • pabmac
    pabmac Posts: 53 Member
    Add me y’all! Gay trans guy here πŸŽ‰
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Hello My Beautiful Queens ! I'm Rachael from California and I would like to make new friends and support one another through the process! 🌈❀πŸ’ͺ
  • LivyMarie93
    LivyMarie93 Posts: 134 Member
    Goodmorning guys! I’m Olivia. Bisexual and currently on the road to losing 60 lbs rn. There’s no such thing as too much support ☺️ Love is love no matter who it’s with . So feel free to add and happy pride month everyone!πŸ’œ πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ§‘β€οΈ
  • Foxotia
    Foxotia Posts: 21 Member
    I'm so excited to have you all as friends, you're all amazing and I know you will conquer your goals. Friend requests have been sent for any that I've missed, I can't wait to see you all earn your accomplishments!
  • invaderbree
    invaderbree Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me πŸ§‘πŸ’œπŸ’™
  • lamechikenuggis
    lamechikenuggis Posts: 1 Member
    hi! i'm genderfluid, ace bisexual :smile: feel free to add me, i'm lookimg for friends
  • rhaiin
    rhaiin Posts: 35 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm bisexual. I just started my journey and I have 75+ pounds to lose.
  • karatekitty830
    karatekitty830 Posts: 24 Member
    Hello!! I am a fourth year medical student, a huge nerd, and a lover of kawaii fashion!! I had some issues with my birth control and my school schedule that caused me to gain about 30 pounds over the last year, but I’m looking to get healthy again so I can inspire my future patients to do the same and give them great tips on how to be healthy (but not necessarily have to lose weight- I just want to lose it because I feel gross in my own body right now.)

Asexual and proud!!! πŸ’œ
  • tinyhug_96
    tinyhug_96 Posts: 30 Member
    Bi cis girl here seeking motivation and support! Feel free to add me, we've got this!!
  • krjohnson1292
    krjohnson1292 Posts: 37 Member
    Ally here, beat of luck to all looking to get fit, fine and healthy. πŸ¦‹πŸ₯³
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Hi, I'm Rosy, 37 from Cali. Hate the labels so I just go by queer. Looking for friends. Already lost 70lbs during the pandemic, among other things But...looking towards pushing myself harder.