June 2 Sign In

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    JUNE!!!

✅Exercise: 1:30 hr 9,552 steps walk while talking/reminiscing with my Dad!

✅Calories: under

✅Tracked: all

Other goals:
    1. Sodium:
    June 2 - 8 goal: 2,300mg avg
    6/2 2,419 mg

June 9-15 goal: 2,200mg avg
    June 16-22 goal: 2,100mg avg
    June 23-30 goal: 2,000mg avg
    (It increased greatly the past two months with some different bread & some deli turkey. Switching back to unsalted bread & no cold cuts.)

2. PLAY with ✅Drawing & painting, ✅Textile Arts, Book Arts, Digital Image Apps, and/or Decorative Embellishments daily 😁

3. ✅Phone my dad at least twice a week. (I’ve realized he’s a bit lonely.) 🤗

Too much of the salty bread.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Had fun with the kids and a good roll with one of the brown belts at Jiu Jitsu which easily meet my exercise goal for this week. I’m back at work next week so not going to as much on the exercise side as work is active too, but the following week I’ll increase things to get closer to my normal routine. It was cold and rainy yesterday so I had multiple thoughts of not going to training but as a kids coach I can’t skip cos I’m feeling lazy and once I’m there it’s easy to stay for adults class.

Food was also a challenge as coffee with my friend turned into second breakfast but my schedule helped that as I had no options to eat between kids, adults and community group so after lunch I was done and stayed within my budget.
  • fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - water aerobic classes have started for the summer, Yeah
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes