Post Your Workout Related Pic-*Filtered Selfie Edition*

Replies

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    I'm really loving what lifting is doing for me. I know I may be more than what some people find attractive, and I don't really care. Haha

I feel powerful and strong, happy and capable.

And lately, with all that's been going on in my life, I NEED all those feelings to get through the day.

Keep pushing to be the you that you want to be! Happy FRIYAY.

p7yp1zx8u6rk.jpg

You look absolutely beautiful! Your abs, your thighs, everything... And I love "powerful and strong, happy and capable"...those feelings, all fantastic motivators...continue on being your best you...
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    I'm really loving what lifting is doing for me. I know I may be more than what some people find attractive, and I don't really care. Haha

And lately, with all that's been going on in my life, I NEED all those feelings to get through the day.

p7yp1zx8u6rk.jpg

That’s fantastic! That’s all that matters, how you feel. Bonus: you look great!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    You look absolutely beautiful! Your abs, your thighs, everything... And I love "powerful and strong, happy and capable"...those feelings, all fantastic motivators...continue on being your best you...

Thank you so much! ❤️
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Thank you! So often it's easy to get trapped into trying to be what we think others want from us. Once we figure out what we truly want from ourselves, it's easier to stay focused on driving toward that. ❤️
  • MelG7777
    LoveyChar wrote: »

Thank you so much! ❤️

Thank you! So often it's easy to get trapped into trying to be what we think others want from us. Once we figure out what we truly want from ourselves, it's easier to stay focused on driving toward that. ❤️

And NOTHING beats that kind of confidence and drive my friend. ❤️
  • MelG7777
    After the worse headache yesterday and getting around 1200 steps for the whole day....I felt so much better today. I completed 1/2 a MURPH challenge. Heavily modded down. I will not be participating in the full MURPH next week.
    0htszejmp7vm.jpeg
  • CowboyCrossFit
    CowboyCrossFit Posts: 33 Member
    After the worse headache yesterday and getting around 1200 steps for the whole day....I felt so much better today. I completed 1/2 a MURPH challenge. Heavily modded down. I will not be participating in the full MURPH next week.
    0htszejmp7vm.jpeg

RESPECT
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member

p7yp1zx8u6rk.jpg

3wu97cztrkrv.gif

Well I...(albeit you don't care! :wink: : ) for one love muscular definition on a woman! Keep up the awesome work! :blush:
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Tallawah_ wrote: »

p7yp1zx8u6rk.jpg

3wu97cztrkrv.gif

Well I...(albeit you don't care! :wink: : ) for one love muscular definition on a woman! Keep up the awesome work! :blush:

Thank you very much! 😊
  • RWTX2021
    RWTX2021 Posts: 37 Member
    edited April 2021
    ki14taactb3b.jpg

• markwalker1973
    markwalker1973 Posts: 145 Member
    neznqz75ylbc.jpeg
    Another Sunday morning session done