Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• bonitabeach33
    bonitabeach33 Posts: 67 Member
    I hope I can do as well as you on maintaining. It’s a long long way off in my horizon, but with bite size (not) chunks I’ll follow your great example.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Thanks gals!!! Maintenance is really pretty easy if you remember that this woe is forever....plus if you master the skill of the longer fasts, it's easier to fix straying off course a little ❤️❤️❤️ but straight up OMAD will do the trick to 😘
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Wise words <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    How are you doing Steph?
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi frands!!! Sorry I haven't checked in much....buying a house, work is crazy, and nothing all that exciting to report

Just maintaining between 153-154

Trying to get the hang of the new schedule and it's taking some time but I'll adjust and it'll be easier ❤️❤️❤️ I'll go check in w everyone else's progress ❤️
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Congrats on buying a house 😘 Awesome job in your maintenance, girl👍 I am never good in staying consistent when I love foods much😢 Keep up the good work 👍
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks darling ♥️♥️♥️ the house fell through but were looking....

I switched to anew schedule that seems to be working easier so things are trucking along in the weight dept 🥰
  • jadepearl
    edited June 2021
    That's awesome news :) Keep us posted, ok? <3
  • bonitabeach33
    Way to go and it’s good to have you back on your thread. Happy house hunting.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ugh the house buying is a no go so back on the rental hunt....stressful I tell ya *sigh*

I'm up a little in weight this week but probably just pms caaaause week before my period so I'm trying to ignore it....

OMAD upward (downward as it were) and onwards m'loves ❤️❤️❤️
  • jadepearl
    So sorry to hear about the house! <3<3<3 Hope you can find a rental soon! Sending over lots of good luck vibes for the house rental! <3
  • bonitabeach33
    Sending good luck vibes from here too. Hope things turn up for the better soooooooon.
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Stress can be doing it too. I hope you have better luck finding an apartment. You will be back to losses soon.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ok so found a condo, latest we'll be moving in is first week of September 😁😁😁

Also, my kitten breeder finally got some smushy faced Persians AND they're white, just like my lil baby that I lost a couple years ago ❤️❤️❤️ it was meant to be 😁😁😁

Soooooooooooooooooo now I'm a happy camper BUT I'm about to start my period so my numbers are all janky lmao
    Other than that just maintaining 💕
  • bonitabeach33
    Congrats on the condo and the kitty which sounds totally adorable. You must post pics for us. So good to hear you are a happy camper as it’s always good when the world tilts back on it’s right axis. X
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2021
    I'm still here guys 😍😍😍 the condo thing fell through so we're still back on the hunt but the kitten is on track and we should get him in the next week or two, I'm so excited 😁😁😁

Food and Weight Wise I'm doing just fine ❤️❤️❤️ up a tiny bit in scale weight to between 156 and 157 however that's because I added in some serious lifting and working out somewhere between three and five days a week. It's doing a really nice job reshaping my body which I'm really enjoying so as soon as I can see some more visible results I'll post some photos of befores and afters for you guys 😊😊😊

For my eating pattern I've been playing a little bit more with the extended fasting so I'm currently on a three on three off four on four off pattern and so far that's working okay for me although it took a couple weeks of trickery on the refeed to make sure that I got my nutrition correct so I felt good 🤣🤣🤣

Hope everyone else is trucking along and seeing success as well 😊😊😊
  • jadepearl
    Aww.. sorry to hear that. Am a bit slow...are you buying or renting? Glad to hear that you are still maintaining.. awesome news!
  • mistymeadows2005
    jadepearl wrote: »
    Aww.. sorry to hear that. Am a bit slow...are you buying or renting? Glad to hear that you are still maintaining.. awesome news!

Renting til next year, but we still desperately need an upgrade and up size because we just don't have enough space for me to be working from home... My office is currently my living room lol
  • jadepearl
    Really hope you can get some place which is suitable for you soon! Are you buying a house next year?
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Glad things are well for you especially in the weight area ---and to be lifting girl you are getting so strong!!! Super Proud of you!!! Wishing you luck on the perfect place!!!!!

The fasting sounds intense though ---but you have always done super with that :)<3