Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Sven_aiSven_ai Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Happy Mother's day to all the Moms here! On your way to being a Yummy Mummy or already a Yummy Mummy?!?
  • FishysAvengerFishysAvenger Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hello.. This is my second time around trying last time I drop from 287 to 244#. Had a accident and was laid up with knee problems and surgery and gained some weight back. Starting this round at 268.7#, but I am up and walking again, but just can't seem to find the motivation this time around.
  • nikolabird1978nikolabird1978 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, 2nd timer joining again. Had some issues with keeping fit after 2 lots of back surgery. Hoping to lose some weight and get fitter also. Happy to make friends to help motivate each other 🙂
  • LisaHeb1979LisaHeb1979 Member Posts: 215 Member Member Posts: 215 Member
    Happy Friday!
  • adreid113adreid113 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    so when I type here and hit 'post reply,' my answer will go up with all these hundreds of replies. What happens after that? is this the group? I see people saying 'add me' what does that mean? add to what?
    how do I repy to someone else's comment?

IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Let's see if we can bring this thread back to life.

Happy Friday everyone!

Yes! lets do!! I need community!

• IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 934 Member Member Posts: 934 Member
    @adreid113 This is the group/thread. Some post here about their day, progress, struggles, chit-chat etc. Some will post that they are looking for pals/add me. You can send them a friend request if you'd like.
    edited June 4
  • Anna28518Anna28518 Member Posts: 528 Member Member Posts: 528 Member
    Have a good Friday people!
    :)
  • SpinforCalsSpinforCals Member Posts: 91 Member Member Posts: 91 Member
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 262,522 Member Member Posts: 262,522 Member
    Good morning Middle-agers 😃 it has been a while, life has been busy. Thank you @IslandGal3 Jenni for breathing life back into this thread 🤗
    A chilly Saturday morning here and I have a day with no plans.. Im going to chill and relax so hard today 😂
    Hope you all have a good one.
  • work_againwork_again Member Posts: 70 Member Member Posts: 70 Member
    Hey hey. I knew this thread would be somewhere 😊. Happy Friday. Getting ready to get my workout in so I can have a treat later 🥃

Hope to make some new friends. Add me
  • Jeffit_170Jeffit_170 Member Posts: 77 Member Member Posts: 77 Member
    Middle agers stand up!!!! Ohhh.. hold on.. too fast.. need to sit back down.

Hello everyone :)
  • NorthStar77NorthStar77 Member Posts: 762 Member Member Posts: 762 Member
    My hips hurt...
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 934 Member Member Posts: 934 Member
    hhjs2021 wrote: »
    I decided to start MFP 4 weeks ago when I turned 39, I've always been overweight and have decided I'd like to not be when I reach 40. I've got to 10% of my goal but feels like a very long way to go

I started my journey when I was 38 preparing for 40. I turned 50 two weeks ago. You can do this! Try to stay focused. Set mini goals along the way. Remind yourself this process is a marathon not a sprint. Stay the course.