Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 152

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,745 Member
    @fmfdfa2020 Your comment about your eczema going whacky prompted me to think about mine. It started when DD#1 was a baby and I burned my thumb on a cookie sheet. The blister peeled and peeled for weeks. The doctor gave me an antifungal cream which didn’t help. The next doctor told me it was eczema and gave me a different cream which helped some. (The same medication in ointment form worked best.) I managed to get it under control but would have periodic out breaks, although minor, over the years. A small patch on my face, or near my knee, random places. I JUST realized that I haven’t had ANY of those in the last few years. I wish I had tracked EVERYTHING over the years as I have been told eczema is an outward showing of allergies and stress. Maybe it was my body fat yelling to get out. LOL SO I’m not sure exactly what it was but it is food for thought!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,642 Member
    musicsax wrote: »
    6/6 134.4 - No structured walking as travelled up 80 miles to see our brand new baby DGD, a wonderful sister for DGD#1, hence calories were over. DS cooked a bbq, I did over indulge slightly, but to balance it out I only wanted a bit of fruit for evening meal!
    6:7
    6/8
    6/9
    6/10

@musicsax Congratulations on your new DGD. So glad you were able to spend some bonding time together!