Trimstones - June 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    @jenready REALLY nice loss today Jen! WTG!!!

@Platinum1013 WOOHOO!! Big loss this week! Great job!
  • jessicakrall8
    @dnarules Just checking in with you...how's your foot/leg feeling? I think it's great that you're moving when you can...at least it's activity...I know how it feels to WANT to do more and you can't! Took me five months to get to where I am post-injury and I STILL have days where the knee feels tight/stiff...SMH!!

Hope you're doing well...
    Jessica :smile:
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    6/3: 11,164
    6/4: 12,196
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    laceyf53 wrote: »
    My husband made me a keto cake! So impressive, tasted pretty good too. vny144c079ar.jpg

Looks awesome. We NEEEEEEEED recipe please
  • JoDavo66
    @jessicakrall8- I thought you had all my May steps- not sure how/why this one was missed but it was: <drum roll> 🥁🥁🥁
    I'll post next update in morning UK time.
  • JoDavo66
    Some awesome steps & losses this week. Well done all.

Must be honest I am struggling in the heat. It's not that hot in UK but just not used to it & I flake when it gets too warm.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Things I need to change. I definitely need to start counting my calories again. I'm going to try to only drink water this week. No sugary drinks like ice caps. I'm over pop, I don't really like it anymore. Update: My dad is now in his place he calls home. A retirement home. He is on meds when when he went in there was not on any. For depression and anxiety and paranoia. When he gets UTI's he thinks people are trying to kill him. He is very suttle about it and that's the abnormal part. Otherwise he is upbeat and seems happy. I was just given caregiver status. So I can visit once a month since he is not very close distance wise to me. His house my family home has sold and take over is June 11th. Sorry for being or rather not being on here. What a rollercoaster. So now I have boxes in my house that are really hard to go through. Lots of junk that only I think is worth anything its more memories for me I guess. That part of my life is over its weird but good in a way. My mother past away in 2007. Lots of good memories there. My sister thinks I'm nuts taking the really old curtains in the basement. But I was there my whole life and she was there since she was sixteen.
  • jessicakrall8
    @jennifersusanmcdougall Thanks for the explanation on the wine gums...they sound very similar to gourmet jelly beans, especially with those fancy flavor names you mentioned...I get it. I too loved Hubba Bubba gum...it was the softest bubble gum ever and the flavor lasted longer I remember...nice loss this week! WTG!

It's hard going through health issues and then losing our parents. I lost my dad when I was just 12, but that's when my issues with food/weight gain started...through my teens, food was my friend...lost my mother in 2011 to dementia from several strokes she'd had. I know how hard it is when paranoia sets in...it's so hard to watch them go downhill. Glad you found good care for your dad and that he's getting the meds that he needs to regulate his condition. I don't envy you having to sell the house and go through all those memories...that's gotta be hard...will be thinking of you. Take time to just breathe and know that you're doing the right thing. Go through things in your own time...there's no big rush once you get the boxes to your house you can go through them at your leisure...(BIG HUGS)...

@JoDavo66 No problem, just getting the last of May's walk stats updated. Thanks! I've dealt with heat and humidity my whole love...born and raised in Kentucky and now in Virginia...I'm used to it. I spent six years in Minnesota and never felt warm there...very low humidity...I was wearing long sleeve lined sweatshirts in July. Love the people in MinneSNOWta, but I'll never live there again...TOO DARNED COLD and TOO MUCH SNOW...I love it when the temps get above 80-85...wish it could be that year round! LOL

Back to my book...enjoy your weekend all!
    Jessica
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    wilsonkellies
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 293.2
    CW 297.2
  • JoDavo66
    @jennifersusanmcdougall 🤗 hugs- UTIs awful like that especially in men. I can totally relate, although ling time ago now. Personal & emotional things like this always hard to handle. Take care X

@jessicakrall8- how I'm going to handle San Diego, if I ever get there, is beyond me! 🙄🤣🤣
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66
    Sunday
    PW: 219.8
    CW: 215.0

Yay!
  • JoDavo66
    Steps
    Goal: 8000
    5th: 6,800
  • jessicakrall8
    wilsonkellies

@wilsonkellies You were dropped due to inactivity in May. I have asked the MODS to move you to the active June chart. I'll update your weight once they get you placed in the chart. Just a reminder, if you know you're going to be away for any reason, notify your Captains and we can get those things notated so you're not dropped or marked as NWI. I'll send you a note once I get you updated. Hope all is ok! Nice loss, BTW!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    wilsonkellies

@wilsonkellies You're back in the chart and updated. I showed previous weight as 232.8. Congrats on your loss and welcome back!
    Jessica
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    ajq44sv2dj6b.png
    6lcwm5rinqw4.png
    v1d2r22xfwve.png
    kld8bp86n7he.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    j0auzmurpvc7.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    f1baj5o9as9c.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @CharmingPassion 2.84 %
    2nd @Kinalau 2.74%
    3rd @laurelfit57 2.55 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @CharmingPassion 8.4 Lbs
    2nd @BRGking 7.8 Lbs
    3rd @firefly743 4.4 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @IDebraK
    @Pearl4686
    @kandi3570
    @junedave3
    @Lulu_jo
    @lennoncpa
    @Platinum1013
    @Waifer003
    @leni1us

92fjrtxth84l.png

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    JUNE WEEK 2 CHALLENGE -- MAGIC NUMBERS
    tekdl7zrzy97.png

See below the the link to week 2 challenge. Take a look and track your numbers!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10834759/june-week-2-challenge-magic-numbers#latest
  • kerdil08
    kerdil08 Posts: 61 Member
    kerdil08
    Sunday
    PW 172.6
    CW 170.2
  • ALJ2016
    ALJ2016 Posts: 12 Member
    ALJ2016
    Sunday
    PW 257.9
    CW 255.8