Post a Picture of Your Meals! 🍱

aimeeernest
aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
edited June 2021 in Food and Nutrition
Exactly what it says. Come on here to share a quick snap of what you're about to eat. (Or what you ate earlier and remembered to take a picture of.)

Single foods or daily summaries are both fine.

Recipes welcomed. 💛

Replies

• aimeeernest
    Costco Prepared Salmon - 5oz - 365
    Costco Avocado Ranch Bag Salad - 1 cup - 160

20210604-173554.jpg
  • aimeeernest
    A perfect nectarine - 70

20210604-173902.jpg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    I had several pics but deleted so next time I will!
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    26i8hqq3bm48.jpg
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    5jtmgt2a062b.jpg
  • karatekitty830
    karatekitty830 Posts: 24 Member
    gfpl04sfxcul.jpeg

Made some onigiri with salted salmon inside!! 🍙
  • VegjoyP
    wiop3bwjaqkf.jpg

Mid day snack
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Caramelized bananas on a little iaadcjm8vjqdz.jpg
    ce cream.
  • VegjoyP
    hqvccy1g244w.jpg
    Morning greens, Nutritional yeast, mushroom seasoning blend and Sunflower Lechithin
  • GigiAgape1981
    GigiAgape1981 Posts: 64 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    hqvccy1g244w.jpg
    Morning greens, Nutritional yeast, mushroom seasoning blend and Sunflower Lechithin

May I ask what are the benefits of SL? Do you find it beneficial? I just ordered some for a chocolate making project but it's a whole pound and I wasn't sure what else to use it for.
  • VegjoyP
    edited June 2021
    hqvccy1g244w.jpg

May I ask what are the benefits of SL? Do you find it beneficial? I just ordered some for a chocolate making project but it's a whole pound and I wasn't sure what else to use it for.

It's a phospholipid and fat emulsifier, supports liver function. Tastes nutty like and tastes good! It is also a thickener and makes soups!, shakes more creamy and thick. It's also in our men's section at Vitamin Shoppe.
  • GigiAgape1981
    GigiAgape1981 Posts: 64 Member
    hqvccy1g244w.jpg

It's a phospholipid and fat emulsifier, supports liver function. Tastes nutty like and tastes good! It is also a thickener and makes soups!, shakes more creamy and thick. It's also in our men's section at Vitamin Shoppe.

Just got it. It IS nutty and delicious! Thanks!