WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2021

Replies

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,928 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    qauu46prahtj.png

We were outside for a couple hours. :)

It's bucketing down now so it should start greening up nicely.

Machka in Oz

enjoying working in my little garden this weekend. Cant wait for the veggies to be ready. Fresh tomatoes and cucumbers- my two favorites!

Debbie
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,500 Member
    Sold the loveseat chair and pillows
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,808 Member
    dgarlick1 wrote: »
    r2yccp0ep6bc.jpg
    Just stopping by to say hello and Happy Sunday to everyone. Thought you all may like to see the lilacs in our yard this year. I am a newcomer to MFP, had previously been on Sparkpeople and unfortunately the website is shutting down mid August. I am recently retired from a local Health Department, just before the pandemic lockdowns took affect. Truly am enjoying being home with my cat and am never bored, way too much to do around this house!! My husband is six years younger than I and is still working much to his dislike!! :smile: Wanted to lose 10 lbs., and was able to take 8 off, but need to track nutrition, especially protein and fiber and MFP is wonderful to use!! Glad to have found a group with the same goals as mine and wishing you all a wonderful day today! I should add that I am from the southern New England area of the US.

Love the lilacs!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited June 2021
    It is 8pm here. I spent time changing the bedding in our guest room. Our daughter will be here in a day or two and I want her to be comfortable. It has been a long time since she visited here. 🌹
  • Katla49
    Rori—It is good to hear from you. Going with the flow is a good idea. ❤️⭐️❤️⭐️❤️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,500 Member
    Pppppp
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,810 Member
    <3
  • Machka9
    Poerava14 wrote: »
    I'm still standing....Thank you to all who were worried. I'm doing okay.

Tomorrow will make one week since Bruce passed. It would have also been his 77th birthday. So, my niece and her partner will be coming over for a casual celebration of life. I have selected many old photos and displayed them in the niche next to our fireplace. She will bring the food.

The other thing I did was pull together some of his most loved t-shirts and sent them to someone who will assemble them into a quilt. That project brought forward lots of smiles and streams of tears. It's still hard to believe he is not coming back to his chair, the dinner table or our bed.

I'm keeping busy addressing a long list of deferred maintenance in our home and my battered body. Got teeth cleaned, massage done, deck cleaned off and flowers planted in the pots. Worked out 3x in the pool, which felt fantastic. I still find myself a little lost as I try to figure out what to do with all the time on my hands. Eventually I will get back to a rhythm and routine that is productive and fulfilling. Right now, just going with the flow.

Much love to you all.

Rori
    Colorado Foothills

It probably will take you a little while to get to that rhythm and routine ... just take things as they come. I am glad to hear that you were able to get into the pool. :)

Hugs

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    edited June 2021
    Bit of wild weather coming this way ... may prove challenging to get out on bicycles.

2vlyxyn6h9t1.png
    https://www.windy.com/?-38.565,133.330,5

Machka in the southern portion of Oz
  • Katla49
    Machka— That weather pattern is definitely looking like a challenge. It seems like a good idea to ride a bike indoors. Ours are set up and ready to ride in the garage. They get lots of use in cold or wet weather. :)
  • dkginger
    dkginger Posts: 167 Member
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Eeeee

What do all the letters mean Pip?
  • grogers511
    grogers511 Posts: 476 Member
    edited June 2021
    ✳️✳️ ACCOUNTABILITY ✳️✳️

✔️Day 2: Saturday, June 5th. 🛑 BINGE 🛑

So... not sure why. Had a nice supper. Hamburger with a salad, avocado and cheese whisps. Perhaps the fasting is having a negative effect. We’ll see. I’ll carry on an see what happens.

—Ginger-in-Texas
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Kate UK❤️