Naked in bed!

Replies

• NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Calvin briefs...i like to imagine its a catwalk to the toilet for my 4am old man pee! :D
  • gillylucky13
    gillylucky13 Posts: 2,066 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    a blanket of dog hair. :/

Just the hair or the whole dog?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Always dressed and prepared for intruders or a mishap in the bathroom where I pass out on the floor or tumble down the stairs or better yet choke on my midnight snack and some poor EMS person has to find me nude and unconscious with a Glock stuck in my clenched fist bc you never know who's gonna greet you at the refrigerator wanting that last piece of chocolate cake that I hid all the way in the far back corner underneath a large bag of carrots

Oh crap a Glock? NTS: need to be quieter breaking windows and sneaking into refrigerators.
  • gillylucky13
    Always dressed and prepared for intruders or a mishap in the bathroom where I pass out on the floor or tumble down the stairs or better yet choke on my midnight snack and some poor EMS person has to find me nude and unconscious with a Glock stuck in my clenched fist bc you never know who's gonna greet you at the refrigerator wanting that last piece of chocolate cake that I hid all the way in the far back corner underneath a large bag of carrots

Im wondering if intruders would be less apt to quarrel with a naked burly man such as myself.🤔
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    I sleep nude except when my monthly visitor shows up. Then, its either rubber sheets or panties, and I don't have any rubber sheets.

My college roomies all thought I was a perv, but i can't sleep with clothes on.
  • JessD9031
    Mrrerryt wrote: »
    I live in a rough area so I sleep naked incase we get burgled and have to hit them with something heavy lol

Don't hurt your back trying to pick that thang up..... >:)
  • gillylucky13
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    I sleep nude except when my monthly visitor shows up. Then, its either rubber sheets or panties, and I don't have any rubber sheets.

My college roomies all thought I was a perv, but i can't sleep with clothes on.

Do what feels right! And who says there is anything wrong with bein a lil pervy?
  • JessD9031
    My roommates, apparently.
  • ROULER_CMDO
    ROULER_CMDO Posts: 39 Member
    This thread was started 10 years ago!
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    I mostly sleep in *something*.
    Wintertime, it's a tee and long pj pants. Summertime, it's a tee and boxers, or a long tee, or some nice satin sleepwear. Or something. Anything.
  • ROULER_CMDO
    ROULER_CMDO Posts: 39 Member
    Boxers and a t shirt
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 447 Member
    Birthday suit all the way.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    AlphaTec_LIGHT-TR_Front.png

Very nice
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Usually something comfy, light and cute
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    AlphaTec_LIGHT-TR_Front.png

You must sleep with those pesky sheet shakers after they've cut the cheese.

I hate that.
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    guojby3aoj1c.jpg