What's on your mind?

Replies

• Jodear1221
    Jodear1221 Posts: 49 Member
    Jodear2122 wrote: »
    Is mfp ever going to sort itself out? I thought noope!

Been trying to get to your wall 😔 I thought you'd deleted

Yea I can’t get in it either can only post here, this happened last time sooooo......
    tmanfive wrote: »

Yea I can’t get in it either can only post here, this happened last time sooooo......

I opened a ticket because I was blocked. They told me it was a known issue with the forum vendor.

Maybe a similar issue?

You broke it.. 😔

Easily fixed 😛 try now 😁
  • capavenger81
    capavenger81 Posts: 107 Member
    Just Wana workout hard but stuck at work
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Jodear1221 wrote: »

tmanfive wrote: »

I opened a ticket because I was blocked. They told me it was a known issue with the forum vendor.

Maybe a similar issue?

You broke it.. 😔

Easily fixed 😛 try now 😁

I tried 😌
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    People who sleep naked. I always feel the need to wear something. What happens if something happens in the middle of the night?! What if you get abducted by aliens. Or your house gets raided by accident. Or a plane lands in your bedroom. These are the thoughts that keep me up at night 😆
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    People who sleep naked. I always feel the need to wear something. What happens if something happens in the middle of the night?! What if you get abducted by aliens. Or your house gets raided by accident. Or a plane lands in your bedroom. These are the thoughts that keep me up at night 😆

Aliens like cows so I’m sure I’d fit in just fine so not worried about it.

House gets raided like,.. the po po? They’ll get a nice laugh and I’ll cry but then get over it...one day

Plane lands in my bedroom I must be smooshed bc ain’t no way a plane would fit in that small of a area. 🧐
  • Jodear1221

I never thought of that 🥴
    Wrap the bed sheet around yourself?
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member

I keep my dressing gown by the bed in case of emergencies. Aliens and planes will just have to deal with my nudity, its my bed after all.
  • Jodear1221
    Awake for 24 hours again .. will I get any sleep today 👀
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Wondering how all of you people are doing today?
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Jodear1221 wrote: »
    Awake for 24 hours again .. will I get any sleep today 👀

Booooo, I feel ya. Me too.
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

I’m fan-freakin’-tastic! Hope you and everyone else are the same!
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    edited June 2021
    I would be the person to have the very violent reaction to receiving the Covid vaccine. :neutral:

I spent last night shivering so violently that I made myself cry and trying to regulate my breathing so I wouldn't hyperventilate. I had 5 blankets and was still cold, couldn't feel my fingers or toes (they went numb) and was running a low temperature. Also, the headache was awful.

I have newfound empathy for people who unfortunately get Covid.

Hope you're feeling better now! Hugs to you.

LE - Oh wow didn't notice the timestamp nor the fact that I landed two pages back. But really hope you do :smile:
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

All I could think about was "Ms. Rafferty" from the SNL skit. Her "coot coot was out" 🙃

https://youtu.be/PfPdYYsEfAE
  • ReenieHJ

Im good thanks Reenie 🙂 how are you lovely? 🤗
    I posted this on my wall but I'd like to show you..
    The boys were reunited today. He's licking dads face off.. not sure who was more excited Pa or Tiger :D
    jfd4e8kz6uwu.jpg

Love love love <3 I'm glad you posted it here as well!! Hope your dad continues to improve with each and every day. :) Looks like he's being well taken care of.
  • ReenieHJ
    Good to hear Tman! Glad you're doing great :)

Sure do miss the other thread. :(
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited June 2021
    Good to hear Tman! Glad you're doing great :)

Sure do miss the other thread. :(

Me too. So many good people left.
  • BipolarNutcase
    BipolarNutcase Posts: 12 Member
    Anyone else on some type of medication that makes you gain weight? How do you overcome this with your weight loss?