Replies

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Floyd Mayweather getting trolled
    https://youtu.be/ErcNSYqrP-U
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    As much as so many people hate the dandelion weed, they are a thing of natural beauty; one of my favorite children's books was always The Dandelion Seed, spectacular pictures and color throughout.

I’ve always liked them too plus you can eat them/make tea with them and are very nutritious.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    As much as so many people hate the dandelion weed, they are a thing of natural beauty; one of my favorite children's books was always The Dandelion Seed, spectacular pictures and color throughout.

I’ve always liked them too plus you can eat them/make tea with them and are very nutritious.

It used to make me sad when daycare kids used to pick all my dandelions, we'd stick them in a vase for the lunch table, then pack them up so they could give them to their parents at pick-up time. I mean you know, chubby hands, smiling faces, pleased-as-punch faces with the gifts they're about to give to their special mommies and daddies, sharing hearts and all that then a mom would walk in, precious gift presented and the mom would say in that voice 'oh great, more weeds'. I mean WTF are you kidding me????
    Sorry, that was one of my biggest pet peeves from years of doing child care. Same with children's artwork or craft projects. Stuck on the floor in their car a week later. :(

Anyways......carry on. :)
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member

I made dandelion wine once. It wasn't bad.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    o767u024whbz.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    03do1d9o8g4i.jpeg

Love this <3
    Elephants are truly amazing creatures.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    15ki4o5700x3.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12