Jodear1221 Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2021
    Beautiful people’s!!! 😍
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    yqfrxcy9iwy8.jpg

One from a few weeks ago

I like how the dress is just a shade lighter than your eyes. Gorgeous colour on both :love:
    2Racks wrote: »
    yqfrxcy9iwy8.jpg

One from a few weeks ago

Great pic ☺️
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    yqfrxcy9iwy8.jpg

One from a few weeks ago

Gorgeous photo. Hope you're having a wonderful day.

Thanks all 🤗🤗🤗
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    Pretty tired, prolly not even GCS15

2qbllu5nd1q5.jpeg

Glad to see you're still around here, and hope you're well! Get some sleep.
    2Racks wrote: »
    3pac42v2evsg.jpeg
    Sunday Funday ☺️
    Mrrerryt wrote: »
    o9r9k8y2ypzf.jpeg getting an early start to monday uggghhh morning.

Looking good, gents!

Hey Sab! Yeah I remember you, haha.

It's nice to see your face again and you look like you've been keeping well.

I think I slept like 12 hours after that shift...really gotta stop using energy drinks as sleep substitutes aha =/

• ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    yqfrxcy9iwy8.jpg

One from a few weeks ago

Stunning pic of you 😍 love the dress too.

Thanks lovely 🤗 the dress is from New Look and they do it in pink too 😊
  • karatekitty830
    karatekitty830 Posts: 24 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    2ujrud6itlae.jpeg

Here’s me!! I’m a third degree black belt and a huge advocate for women’s self defense, and I love training and working out! I’ve always had a bad relationship with food, and because of my birth control I have gained 30 pounds... here’s to restarting my health journey yet again!

Nice gun show! What art do you study?

Hehe thank you:) Karate is my base martial art, but I also study taekwondo, Brazilian jiu jitsu, Muay Thai, and boxing.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hey!👋🏽 I’m back… actually I never left. Confession time:
    I’ve checked in 647 days now but only because I couldn’t let go of my streak.😆 During that time I haven’t actually logged in all my food/drinks, usually only breakfast and lunch then I don’t know what happens?🙄
    I’m feeling more optimistic about life now even though my area is still in lockdown. But, we’re just days away from tasting some freedom!🙌🏽 So, I’m posting my not a selfie here from my hike last week and a bonus, Chip my curious little buddy!🐿
    To my ex-pals, if you see this I’m sorry I removed all of you, it wasn’t anything you said and definitely not because of your funny, encouraging or sexy posts.👀🤩🔥 At the beginning of the pandemic I panicked… I didn’t know how to behave or what to think. I blame it on the first pandemic jitters!
    Anyway, if you’re happy and you know it and you really want to show it, add me! If not then, it’s alright…🥺 I’ll see my way out.🚪✌🏽😉💝

x536c3az9v0d.jpeg

4fc6o07c9zex.jpeg

keehkzwy0qsj.jpeg

rggm8ih6de27.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    Jodear1221 wrote: »
    wy7tu54929m9.jpeg
    Lookin good 😍
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    JFinn26 wrote: »
    p4glofrho9vk.jpeg
    Not a selfie per se…but took the little man out for some live music and a drink (me, not him)

Aww! ❤️ This is SO sweet
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Hey!👋🏽 I’m back… actually I never left. Confession time:
    I’ve checked in 647 days now but only because I couldn’t let go of my streak.😆 During that time I haven’t actually logged in all my food/drinks, usually only breakfast and lunch then I don’t know what happens?🙄
    I’m feeling more optimistic about life now even though my area is still in lockdown. But, we’re just days away from tasting some freedom!🙌🏽 So, I’m posting my not a selfie here from my hike last week and a bonus, Chip my curious little buddy!🐿
    To my ex-pals, if you see this I’m sorry I removed all of you, it wasn’t anything you said and definitely not because of your funny, encouraging or sexy posts.👀🤩🔥 At the beginning of the pandemic I panicked… I didn’t know how to behave or what to think. I blame it on the first pandemic jitters!
    Anyway, if you’re happy and you know it and you really want to show it, add me! If not then, it’s alright…🥺 I’ll see my way out.🚪✌🏽😉💝

x536c3az9v0d.jpeg

4fc6o07c9zex.jpeg

keehkzwy0qsj.jpeg

Welcome back! 🤗 Looking good, and that scenery is incredible 😍 Where are you??
  • slimgirljo15
    p4glofrho9vk.jpeg
    Not a selfie per se…but took the little man out for some live music and a drink (me, not him)

Aww great pic 😍
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    p4glofrho9vk.jpeg

That's ovary clanging material right there!!! ;)
    Super sweet pic ❤️
  • Jodear1221
    Jodear1221 Posts: 49 Member
    Jodear1221 wrote: »
    wy7tu54929m9.jpeg
    Lookin good 😍

Thanks ☺️ ❤️