Looking for LGBTQA+ Friends! (Allies welcome!) πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

13Β»

Replies

• Leighology
    Leighology Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm Ashleigh! I'm 32 from Nashville and I identify as Bi. I'm trying to restart my weight loss journey to get my life together and I'm considering bariatric surgery. I would love new friends!
  • LynneM1980
    LynneM1980 Posts: 103 Member
    Hi! Sent a request over :) I'm an Ally ( mom to 2 lbgtq+ kiddos ) and am always up for a chat
  • Foxotia
    Foxotia Posts: 21 Member
    I am down 18.5 pounds as of today, and loving every moment of it. I couldn't have gotten this far without all of the support and motivation by all of you lovely peoples.

I am still looking for friends, and I've added all of you (I hope!), everyone here has been so awesome! πŸ’›
  • Hi hi ~
    I am bi and would love friends on here, no matter if you're lgbtq+ or not β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’™
  • MNPisces
    MNPisces Posts: 18 Member
    Ally here! Would love friends ❀
  • Frankenghoul
    Frankenghoul Posts: 4 Member
    Hello my Loves!
    My name is Sammi, I am 32 years a old and live in the Central Valley of California! Trying to make some changes in my life and be happy and love myself again.

I am an ally! I have family and friends all throughout LGBTQ+ and I love them all so fricken much ❀️

I suffer from severe depression & anxiety and have a horrible time making friends. Trying to become more active & make some friends in the process πŸ™‚ feel free to add me if you’d like!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Foxtone wrote: Β»
    The title says it all, I am looking for LGBTQA+ friends and allies (someone that is heterosexual but supportive)!

My name's Anthony, I'm a trans male, and currently living in Nova Scotia, Canada, however my friend search bares no mind for distance. I'm currently 28 years old, a huge nerd at heart, and attending college this fall for IT systems management & security.

Send a request or drop me a message, and post here if you are looking for other like-minded friends. Happy pride!
    πŸ’—πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€

Hi Anthony, first off, thank you for the FR. I just saw this post by you and wanted to let you and anyone else know, I support all that keep kindness in their hearts. All I care about is that you are a good person at heart.
    I truly look forward to getting to know and support you my friend.
  • Weepingofwillow
    Weepingofwillow Posts: 1 Member
    Hello hello! I'm Willow and I'm 28 years old and not straight (I have no idea what label to give me tbh)

I'm a little self-conscious to show my picture but I'm new to the site and would love to have some people to lose with or develop healthy habits together! πŸ–€ I love victorian/classy fashion, gaming, and lots of different nerdy stuff!