Robinsons 0% Sugar squash?

Hello! I’ve been looking all over for a sugar FREE squash (not no added sugar). I came across the Robinsons mini Squash’d bottles in Asda today and on the bottle it actually says 0% sugar? But when I Google this specific juice online I can only find it listed as “no added sugar”. If it’s got 0% sugar on the bottle does this literally mean there’s no sugar in the bottle or am I missing something? Because on the ingredients on the back there’s a few things that would lead me to think there are sugars? (I’m trying to cut out all sugar in drinks for the sakes of my teeth & I’m not a fan of plain water haha) Thanks!

Replies

• SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    If it's made from real fruit juice (as it says it is), then it will have sugar. Fruit has sugar.
  • heyitsmeg1221
    heyitsmeg1221 Posts: 3 Member
    That’s what I thought! I just find it quite misleading because there was another flavour right next to it that had “No Added Sugar” on the bottle, so I’d assumed well the 0% Sugar must be different? But in actual fact this one also should’ve had “No Added Sugar” on the label?
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    At less than 1cal per 100ml diluted - it can't have much in the way of sugar(s).
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    It might be a situation where they are allowed to say "0" if it's a very small amount.

Some flavors might have more than others depending on which fruit they use, so maybe some can say "0" while others have to say "no added sugar".
  • heyitsmeg1221
    heyitsmeg1221 Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you all so much for your replies!