Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Replies

• eok902
    eok902 Posts: 56 Member
    Great post and REALLY great effort. Well done to you!
  • grobinvalencia
    grobinvalencia Posts: 1 Member
    Reading your story is so inspirational for me as I start on MFP!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Congrats. I have to lose roughly the same amount, if i can manage it in 16 months like this it'll be shocking.
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Very inspirational share and wonderful commitment to achieve these phenomenal results in just 16 months time. Thank you for sharing your MFP journey with us!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    For such a young person to be so disciplined. You deserve every reward you get. Now Id say you have maintenance ideas to cover. Keep at it.
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Congrats!!!
  • fayesellman
    fayesellman Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations!!!!
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • pinkyflawless83
    pinkyflawless83 Posts: 9 Member
    Very well put!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    And another ancient thread resucitated...
  • urban287
    urban287 Posts: 50 Member
    absolutely fantabulous job!
  • the_vibrant_mom
    the_vibrant_mom Posts: 19 Member
    Wow, outstanding! Congratulations on your big achievement.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,261 Member
    you did a fantastic job!! also thank you for mentioning the optical part. I lost 50lbs & couldn't figure out why my eyesite changed, I'm guessing it's the weight loss
  • brendog79
    brendog79 Posts: 60 Member
    I think you were the same starting weight as me. I got fed up of what I became and was having trouble sleeping because of my weight. I started at 382lbs and am now 278lbs 6 months in. I made it my goal to get to 225lbs in a year. Maybe eventually get down to 188 lbs which is when I was at my best in the marine Corp. Thats impressive doing it in 16 months without surgery. My eyesight also got a little better.
  • Tiffibugs208
    Tiffibugs208 Posts: 1 Member
    I love this take on your new body! What an interesting post. Congratulations!
  • beverlyjackson3
    beverlyjackson3 Posts: 1 Member
    I have prolonged my weight loss attempts longer thank I would like to admit! I’m ready to lose at least 100lbs. I’m 60 and weigh 256. My health is beginning to suffer so it’s time! I love food! Cheese, bread, pancakes and sweets! It’s going to be difficult but I’m ready! It’ll be a fun journey and the results will be the best! 🙋🏽‍♀️
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    You did a fantastic favor for yourself and turned your whole life around. You look wonderful and in good health now. Bravo for sharing your story and inspiring other people.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Well---it WOULD be interesting to hear from the OP, since he last logged in in 2015. It makes you wonder if he was able to keep the weight off and what happened.
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 420 Member
    You are absolutely adorable. I hope you have found a great community of friends who love you.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Well---it WOULD be interesting to hear from the OP, since he last logged in in 2015. It makes you wonder if he was able to keep the weight off and what happened.

I posted but didn't see the 2015 date. I agree with your comment and hope the OP is doing well today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!