What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    8phestbthu3x.png
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,400 Member
    Dang y’all made me pull out a pack to confirm. We shop at Lidl. They’re selling La Banderita which is a popular local brand. Not sure if they’re sold all over.

But 45 cal per piece. And no tricky “1/2” servings or anything.

Omg this photo makes my hands look liverish!!!!! Isn’t that how they say is the best way to tell a woman’s age?!

r296xh3hgxi5.jpeg
    vrbaquud0pqn.jpeg
    uurm7bgbg0fu.jpeg

No I buy those too! The ones I posted are double the size of the regular small ones (carb smart and ole Mexican). The small ones of both brands are the same size and 45-50 calories. I buy the mini carb counter white ones (in your pic) and the mini ole Mexican ones. These new ones I found are massive burrito sized.

I feel like Pippin at the Prancing Pony. “You mean it comes in pints? I’m getting one!”

Seriously, never occurred to me to look for a bigger one. I can stuff these babies with six ounces of grilled chicken, lettuce and some cherry tomatoes. I have fingers for anything that falls out. 😉
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Pan cooked hearts of palm! ewkhcg7ij8wq.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    v5rlpk39d0gp.png
    These are just my frequent things I always have...however I am 'obsessed' (still🤣) over the sprouted tofu...yum!
  • VegjoyP
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    v5rlpk39d0gp.png
    These are just my frequent things I always have...however I am 'obsessed' (still🤣) over the sprouted tofu...yum!

Yes yes to whole picture! I LOVELOVELOVE the pb and me! The penne looks fabulous! And I eat tofu almost every day and have since around 2008! Omgosh we could be roomates! This is a few things I love
    nx7d2izzcdvs.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    v5rlpk39d0gp.png

I want to try the penne shaped shirataki noodles!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    @VegjoyP - yes! we would be great roomies:) Think of the meals we'd create lol! I've yet to try 'your' Sunwarrior Protein. I've been interested in trying their collagen building protein peptides - have you tried this one?

@Noreenmarie1234 - I really am enjoying the penne (and 1/4 of the package is 15 calories lol) -
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    uwpyhp2j5lvr.png
  • VegjoyP
    @VegjoyP - yes! we would be great roomies:) Think of the meals we'd create lol! I've yet to try 'your' Sunwarrior Protein. I've been interested in trying their collagen building protein peptides - have you tried this one?

@Noreenmarie1234 - I really am enjoying the penne (and 1/4 of the package is 15 calories lol) -

Yes I use the collagen builder- it's plant based and has nutrients that help collagen production. I just got 2 in Salted Caramel. 😋
  • plzfeedmecookies
    plzfeedmecookies Posts: 7 Member
    Pickles and the zero cal Powerades. idk why, but they are a good portion of my intake (good thing my sodium is generally super low normal!).
    Oh, those and the Premier Oats Apple and Cinnamon protein shake things. It's like drinking an apple pie.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    feta cheese
  • VegjoyP
    feta cheese

There is a new plant based one I want to try!
    jnpz7puvgqit.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    feta cheese

There is a new plant based one I want to try!
    jnpz7puvgqit.jpg

I was going to post this to the new products that caught my eye thread!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Been loving this added to Coke Zero for my own “grape coke”. Tastes great. 3ycf1hkiqpvb.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    xs8hlz15w43s.jpg

Total game changer
  • Annawan24
    Annawan24 Posts: 287 Member
    I just had some Chapman’s vanilla frozen yogurt and frozen raspberries, OMG so good!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    My husband made steel-cut oatmeal for the first time in like a year yesterday… I think I’m hopping back on that train lol
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,400 Member
    xs8hlz15w43s.jpg

Total game changer

Ok. I’m ignorant. What do you do with it?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    xs8hlz15w43s.jpg

Total game changer

Ok. I’m ignorant. What do you do with it?

I was wondering the same.