OMAD & Yoga

13»

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Amazing job dear!!!! 4 lbs a week is DYNAMITE even for right at the beginning 😍😍😍
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Hi there and a warm welcome ❤️ You are doing amazing 🤩 Keep up the good work👍
  • bonitabeach33
    bonitabeach33 Posts: 67 Member
    Hi loser team. I’ve been a little remiss lately on keeping my thread going. The weight is moving in the right direction. I’m down 23lbs and now have a 1 in front of my weight which is a biggy for me. Clothes are starting to feel looser too. I have had a couple of bad days here and there (I like to just call them my breaker days) but not enough to deter me from the goal. For the most part, I really find OMAD the best plan for me. Once a day works but I’m not sure how I will be once everything gets back to normal again. I’m thinking I’ll have to turn down lunch with the girls and make sure I focus on dinner. Oddly, I find on the couple of days when I do eat lunch I am more hungry and want more food. Don’t understand it but it affirms my OMAD plan. Anyway, here’s hoping that you are all doing well and feeling good. Xo
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on going down to One-derland :) Keep up the good work! :)
  • bonitabeach33
    bonitabeach33 Posts: 67 Member
    I love the One-derland comment. I’ve been making jam most of the day. Tried Roasted Strawberry jam which was pretty dumb when the outside temps are in the 30C range. It did taste awesome but it took 4qt berries to make less than 2 jars. Think I’ll pass on that next time. Tomorrow I have golf in the morning then I have 5lbs Apricots to turn into jam. Hubby loves his PB&J snacks. I just get a little lick to make sure I’ve put enough sugar in the jam.
  • jadepearl
    You make jams? Yummo! Its winter here and we can get down to 3°C during night time.