Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour walking

• chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yes, walking dogs (several short shaded walks because of the heat), c25k (starting repeat of week 2), getting hay
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily Post Monday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour weightlifting, 30 mins walking
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walking 30 mins.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    June Week 2 - Mon, 6/7

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Helped a friend move boxes and shop for materials for two hours

Trying to watch what I eat and drink. Not great yet, but every bit helps.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,676 Member
    Daily Post Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes golf 🏌️‍♀️
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    RetroJoe28
    Fri June 4
    Week 1
    PW 203
    CW 200.8

Had a family dinner afterwork forgot to post yesterday. Cant wait to see 199 again lol
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    June Week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 201.7 lbs
    CW: 198.6 lbs
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 1
    PW: 247
    CW: 244

Finally going back in the right direction. Last month was tough!!
    AB0215 wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Vicky2767
    Sat June 5
    Week 1
    PW 206.4
    CW 206.1

I’m actually surprised considering. Decided not to let that my brother is not doing well derail me. Getting back to tracking and my workouts today.
    Great losses.

@vicky2767 Great job, and I know the feeling. It was something I was determined to do myself when my mom passed.
    Thanks. Trying.
    walk4today wrote: »
    walk4today
    June week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 246.2
    CW: 245.8

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in thurs 6/3
    Tracked no
    Calories 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Exercise no

I didn’t track but I certainly didn’t go hog wild either. Found out my brother is not doing well. I may have said before, he has Inclusion Body Myositis. It’s a rare auto immune disease where his muscles get weak and deteriorate. He was diagnosed 15+ plus years ago and he’s been slowly losing his abilities. Anyway, he was admitted to the hospital tues but yesterday they moved him to icu. My SIL is looking at hospice care for if and when he can go home. He’s still so young. It’s been very hard.

I'm so sorry 😞
    Thanks
    Chalmation wrote: »
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track: No
    Calories: No over
    Exercise: No

Attended my goddaughter's graduation party where there was barbeque, crawfish, and a chocolate fountain. Weight was up today, but I don't care. I've decided that when I attend things like this, I will eat what and how much I want and not sweat it, then get back on track the very next day.

Great attitude
  • vicky2767
    Haven’t been tracking, but I haven’t been just sitting eating my feelings either. So I guess there’s that. I’m hanging in
  • chublet25
    chublet25
    Tuesday weigh-in
    PW: 189.0
    CW: 186.5

Was sure after all the water I drank yesterday that I'd have gained weight. Another scorcher today (though what we call a scorcher in Nova Scotia is not what you'd call a hot day in the southern USA!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    chublet25 wrote: »
    chublet25
    Tuesday weigh-in

Was sure after all the water I drank yesterday that I'd have gained weight. Another scorcher today (though what we call a scorcher in Nova Scotia is not what you'd call a hot day in the southern USA!

Nice loss! You are doing great!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Exercise: yes- walking for 1 hrs

I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm still not moving the scale. I'm drinking lots of water, making better food choices, and doing my walking daily. Just frustrating!
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Post Monday
    Exercise: Yes 46 minutes outdoor walking
  • chublet25
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Exercise: yes- walking for 1 hrs

I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm still not moving the scale. I'm drinking lots of water, making better food choices, and doing my walking daily. Just frustrating!

Are you having one of those dreaded plateaus? I've read somewhere that they're inevitable, that our bodies are just shifting gears (or something like that). Hang in there! I hope it turns around soon for you and the weight starts coming off again. There are dozens of websites out there with conflicting information about what to do when this happens so that's not really very helpful! But I'd start doing something, anything, different (though that's probably because I'm impatient and will become totally stressed out over a plateau and 3 days with no change in my weight is a disaster in my little world). Best of luck!
  • chublet25
    Daily post
    Tuesday
    track: yes
    calories: yes, under
    exercise: 90min walking
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Tuesday
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yes
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    June Week 2 - Tues, 6/8

Calories: Over
    Exercise: None

I have such a fog at times, forgetting what I’m doing or saying, even if the thought I had was in my brain just seconds before. It frustrates me. I’m tired a lot. I need to find motivation to start exercising again.

Try living in an area where the average summer high in June is 85-90, with 50-100% humidity. That’s my reality, every day of the week, in Charlotte, NC. My hometown in Georgia is worse - it’s a valley but acts like a bowl, and keeps all the heat and moisture inside.
    chublet25
    Tuesday weigh-in

• Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Exercise: Yes 30 minutes indoor walking

June Week 2 - Tues, 6/8

Calories: Over
    Exercise: None

I have such a fog at times, forgetting what I’m doing or saying, even if the thought I had was in my brain just seconds before. It frustrates me. I’m tired a lot. I need to find motivation to start exercising again.

Try living in an area where the average summer high in June is 85-90, with 50-100% humidity. That’s my reality, every day of the week, in Charlotte, NC. My hometown in Georgia is worse - it’s a valley but acts like a bowl, and keeps all the heat and moisture inside.
    chublet25
    Tuesday weigh-in

I'm in New Orleans, so I feel y'all! But I'd rather the weather be so hot that I can't breathe than be cold.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Tdrjustus3
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, Zumba AM and walking in the evening

No sweets since Friday, except fruit.
This discussion has been closed.