I need friends for a 3 month challenge!

neginn65
neginn65 Posts: 3 Member
Hi all,

I had a pregnancy termination on Feb, and after that I was so depressed. I gained too much weight since then due to stress eating.
I need to lose about 30lb. I just booked a 3-month membership for a kickboxing class.
I need to have some friends to support and motivate each other in this journey

Replies

• kk08095060
    kk08095060 Posts: 14 Member
    I’d love to be friends. I have between 12-22 pounds to lose after two babies under two!
  • arowe77
    arowe77 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I’d like to be a part of a 3-month challenge. I’m a mom of four boys and finding time to work out is difficult. I’d like to lose 20 lbs. total. Not sure what is realistic in 3 months. I’d be happy with losing 10 lbs. in that amount of time.
  • neginn65
    neginn65 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, My plan is to login everyday meal for three months in a row, and make sure to go to workout at least 5days a week!
  • tluisa311
    tluisa311 Posts: 113 Member
    Feel free to add me! I still have 65 lbs to lose in total so I'm definitely up for a summer challenge!!
  • KrisTSved87
    KrisTSved87 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me! I definitely need help with motivation and staying on track!
  • Nervanamfp
    Nervanamfp Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to join this 3 month challenge !
  • Lovemygoldendoodle
    Lovemygoldendoodle Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in! New to this, so help! Do you add me or do I somehow add people? I’ve got about 10-13 pounds I’d like to lose, but more so I’d like to love my body again and be toned. I’ll be 48 next month. I try to eat healthy or even vegan when I can, but I’m not an all or nothing girl and I likely snack too much. Hard to be at our cabin and not BBQ with the family or eat a s’more at the bonfires. I suck at exercising, but I try to walk and keep active. I want to be a fit, fun grandma someday!! Pretty sure I’m peri-menopausal, so I’ve read that I need to get more active before the “menopausal middle” hits my gut! A three month accountability is just what I need!!
  • jcbrisebois1
    jcbrisebois1 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to be a part of it! I have 3 teenagers, im in school and work. I am not consistent with my eating and workout schedule, but would like to be. To have support or to have people to talk to when it gets challenging would be amazing. I have 20 lbs to lose. I am cheering you on already!!
  • __kmandy__
    __kmandy__ Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I tried to add you! I’m a few days late but I’d like to join as well. I’m also trying to make a habit of logging every single day and working out at least 5 days a week. Anyone else is also free to add me, I need friends! 😃
  • maurej2021
    maurej2021 Posts: 3 Member
    You can add me. Just started with about 20 left to lose.
  • noahmellove1
    noahmellove1 Posts: 1 Member
    Would love accountable from a group of strong and encouraging women
  • kakelley2
    kakelley2 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to join! Please feel free to add me. I don't have anyone to keep me accountable, so I would love the support!