Transitioning from SparkPeople

Replies

• ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,479 Member
    My SP name was MondayLins. Any Spring 5% Challenge Shooting Stars team members on here?
  • sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 210 Member
    I had been on SparkPeople many years ago (ediets prior to that), if anyone happens to be from those groups. I've found the groups under the Motivation tab to be very similar with the motivations etc that I liked from those sites.

I've liked the tracker here better the last few years
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 10,807 Member
    I'm another sparker who was active in a few teams and 5% challenges, the last few as a leader. I've been focusing on maintenance but never did quite reach that "magic" goal weight so I'm going to give it a shot and see if I can drop another 9 pounds. I'll continue being active on SP - there's one last "hurrah" 5% challenge to go and I'm a co-CL for my team for the first (and of course last) time. I really wanted to find another site that gives me some of the strong community that I got with SP so I'm checking out a couple of apps and trying to get used to them before SP totally shuts down. My SP ID was RETIREDSUE
  • summerviking1
    summerviking1 Posts: 91 Member
    Hi I came over from spark people.
  • UkuleleChicken
    UkuleleChicken Posts: 9 Member
    Nice to meet you. I was crushed when I heard SP was shutting down.
  • BJG2170
    BJG2170 Posts: 12 Member
    Hello! I'm also coming over from SparkPeople. I'm currently going to finish up my time there as a Rowdy Rebel in the Summer 5% challenge. So sad that it's closing down....
  • Niteman3d
    Niteman3d Posts: 158 Member
    Old Sparky here too. I'm still keeping my thumb on pulse over there to see if it comes back to life, but this one seems to work pretty well for now, aside from some gripes about the nutrition tracker which increasing my knowledge may fix? Hello everybody! :)
  • Round3Again
    Round3Again Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2021
    I was on mfp for awhile, but I also used Sparks. I found it a lot easier to track on Sparks and I really liked their community feed. I also checked out their newest site and was not impressed. Feel free to send me a message to join me. I am Round3Again on here. Please let me know you are from Sparks. I was DeeDeeGram on Sparks.
  • speded2
    speded2 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me to this growing group. I'm looking for a site where I can track and interact with Sparkers. Spark360 is not too bad. It will be much better when some of the trackers are added in the fall.
  • nbruns83
    nbruns83 Posts: 1,907 Member
    I'm from SparkPeople as well; looking to maintain friendships and supportive teams.
  • UkuleleChicken
    UkuleleChicken Posts: 9 Member
    It threw me too but I think I will like it here as well. congrats on your awesome weight loss. :)