Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Maybe it’s time to cut my hair?

My gal friend and I were at an early lunch before boating. The waitress comes up from behind me and says…. “What can I get you ladies to drink.”

She saw I was a dude and she was like “oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry but you do have beautiful hair.”.

Lol.

I don’t think it’s long enough to donate it though so I’m keeping it for a while longer. It’s only mid-shoulder blades.

My son has donated to this place twice. It only needs to be 8in (although they are grateful for 10+ it said). Also I believe they help the recipients indefinitely. And they don’t charge them. Some places do. (It’s been a few years since we’ve done it so you’d want to verify that on your own maybe.)
    https://childrenwithhairloss.us/donate/donate-your-hair/

Clutch. I will check them out.

The recipient not paying is important to me.

Thank you.

Ms. @MelG7777 thanks! I’m at 8+ inches but imma let it go to 12”. That’s the sorta place I was looking for.

Oh good, I’m so glad! You’re welcome. Nice of you to contribute this way.💕
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

My gal friend and I were at an early lunch before boating. The waitress comes up from behind me and says…. “What can I get you ladies to drink.”

She saw I was a dude and she was like “oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry but you do have beautiful hair.”.

Lol.

I don’t think it’s long enough to donate it though so I’m keeping it for a while longer. It’s only mid-shoulder blades.

My son has donated to this place twice. It only needs to be 8in (although they are grateful for 10+ it said). Also I believe they help the recipients indefinitely. And they don’t charge them. Some places do. (It’s been a few years since we’ve done it so you’d want to verify that on your own maybe.)

Thank you.

Ms. @MelG7777 thanks! I’m at 8+ inches but imma let it go to 12”. That’s the sorta place I was looking for.

We still talking hair right? 🤭
  • slimgirljo15
    Leaving some love and hugs here for Miss @MelG7777 just because 🥰💕❤
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member

Lol.

Thank you.

So, i thought about how that would come across…

But meh, said to myself “Self, let’s get a laugh out of it.”.
  • slimgirljo15

Lol.

Thank you.

Welp.. you know me, too good an opportunity to miss 😆
  • MelG7777

Lol.

Thank you.

Welp.. you know me, too good an opportunity to miss 😆

😂😂
    9o760cwg1ds8.gif
    I guess my minds just not dirty enough.😇
  • MelG7777

Right here in the “Random Thoughts” thread? Well isn’t that unexpected and sweet. Thank you!😘🤗❤️
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    "Vampires must love welcome mats because it's loophole to get inside."
  • slimgirljo15

Right here in the “Random Thoughts” thread? Well isn’t that unexpected and sweet. Thank you!😘🤗❤️

I left it here because it was the last place I saw you 😆 yeah, I could have picked a better thread to post it in.. its the thought that counts right? 🤗 just wanted to give ya a little love 💕 🥰
  • MelG7777

I left it here because it was the last place I saw you 😆 yeah, I could have picked a better thread to post it in.. its the thought that counts right? 🤗 just wanted to give ya a little love 💕 🥰

No I loved it here! I think we should leave it in whatever thread more often. I was being serious.❤️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    " .... .. "

if they can't take a joke.
  • slimgirljo15

No I loved it here! I think we should leave it in whatever thread more often. I was being serious.❤️

🥰💕💞
  • slimgirljo15
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    " .... .. "

if they can't take a joke.

Git off my lawn..

🤭
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited June 2021
    That squeaking farting shoe post in another thread had me thinking about this.
    Anyone who's ever been embarrassed about making audible body sounds but has gotten old enough for them to be a commonplace occurrence.....well, they'll understand me when I say it don't bother me like it used to. Haha
    And sometimes I don't even offer up an excuse me, depending on how loud I think it was. But my hearing is getting worse too. :)
  • Jodear1221
    Jodear1221 Posts: 49 Member
    Reverse psychology works on young children so I thought it might work on the “dislike” ers 😜
  • tmanfive
    edited June 2021
    Dude, overworking contractors, just because they are contractors, is a douche move.

Hire him so he can get overtime.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,263 Member
    Since my revelation that I am much more overweight than I thought, all I think about is food. 🙄😖
    My favorite restaurant, prime beef. 🤤
    xcsgabd04t73.jpeg
    hfmka81m0wpb.jpeg

They take this,
    vw8mlocdz6hs.jpeg
    And turn it into this,
    159ed7ccggnd.jpeg
    The Filet is my favorite.

h0byythtxn8z.jpeg
    alxqicuwky0e.jpeg
  • tmanfive
    Since my revelation that I am much more overweight than I thought, all I think about is food. 🙄😖
    My favorite restaurant, prime beef. 🤤
    xcsgabd04t73.jpeg
    hfmka81m0wpb.jpeg

They take this,
    vw8mlocdz6hs.jpeg
    And turn it into this,
    159ed7ccggnd.jpeg
    The Filet is my favorite.

h0byythtxn8z.jpeg
    alxqicuwky0e.jpeg

Good Lawd. 🤤🤤🤤🤤

They have a special, leather bound, whiskey menu don’t they?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,263 Member
    x4qznpxnw8pl.jpeg
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    4qfagcb9sa9x.jpg