Replies

• Littleloz34
    Littleloz34 Posts: 41 Member
    Love this post xx
  • emmalinnen1
    emmalinnen1 Posts: 1 Member
    Jen2133 wrote: »
    a1nw2u6iae65.jpg

I am 5'2", age 53. In the before photo I was 143lbs and 109lbs on the left, just before I competed in a bodybuilding show. My normal weight is about 115-118lbs.

I lift weights, do Crossfit, run, mountain bike, cross country ski… and enjoy a glass of wine and the occasional cupcake :)

[edited by MFP Mods]

Just amazing.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    a1nw2u6iae65.jpg

I am 5'2", age 53. In the before photo I was 143lbs and 109lbs on the left, just before I competed in a bodybuilding show. My normal weight is about 115-118lbs.

I lift weights, do Crossfit, run, mountain bike, cross country ski… and enjoy a glass of wine and the occasional cupcake :)

[edited by MFP Mods]

Holy moly! You are absolute goals! Congrats on your success
  • nawic
    nawic Posts: 1 Member
    a1nw2u6iae65.jpg

[edited by MFP Mods]

You look amazing!
    You are my absolute goal!
    So much so it makes me want to cry. Thank you for the motivation!
  • MrsWilbert0620
    MrsWilbert0620 Posts: 2 Member
    @alllgaun, I got 1500. I wanted 1200, but find I want to eat if I restrict myself. If I sent it too 1500, in have the option to go under. Today, I only ate 1300. You CAN change it yourself, you know.
  • lamiller0365
    lamiller0365 Posts: 5 Member
    I love this thread! Yes, this includes me! @brittgreenlikethecolor88 We share a body type for sure. I am looking forward to sharing some pics myself. Thank you for the inspiration. You did a lot of hard work.
  • JenneauInLA
    JenneauInLA Posts: 18 Member
    nawic wrote: »
    a1nw2u6iae65.jpg

[edited by MFP Mods]

You look amazing!
    You are my absolute goal!
    So much so it makes me want to cry. Thank you for the motivation!

I second that! I think I just finally admitted to myself that I want to look like you and that it's okay to want that for myself--I may not get there, but there is nothing wrong with trying!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!