Welcome New Members!

Replies

• shazzer126
    shazzer126 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, just starting to log food again and hoping for some motivation. Xx
  • lnlrichard
    lnlrichard Posts: 1 Member
    Been on a weight loss journey and this app seems to be my best friend at keeping track. I still want this app to grow in terms of features however i think it depends on success stories and I hope to be a part! thank you all, dont know why but I hope in the course of time to reach my goal of 70 Kilos from my present 81. cheers to all those working hard, keep it up and never break routine.
  • LillyRyan_
    LillyRyan_ Posts: 4 Member
    I guess my profile says new, not really new. But I am trying to get back into the groove of things. New to the community I should say☺️
  • Allengarcia
    Allengarcia Posts: 6 Member
    I've lost about 59 lbs so far. But my main goal has been to get a six pack! I would love accountability!
  • Boxing987
    Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
    im back since early 2020 hoping to get in better shape, gained a lot of weight during the last year lol
  • lmmjmh3132
    lmmjmh3132 Posts: 1 Member
    New here, have a long road ahead of me but I’m excited to start and to lose weight!
  • Kajirahowl
    Kajirahowl Posts: 4 Member
    I've been here for approximately 6 weeks and have lost 20 lbs so far. I still have a ways to go and I would like to meet new people to continue on this journey together with. Friend requests welcome!
    Tysvm in advance 🙌
  • Farmersonja1
    Farmersonja1 Posts: 6 Member
    My first time here. Been a member of Sparkpeople for many years off and on. Been on again for about 2 months with success. Found out today that as of August 17th it will be no more. I need support to continue this process so I'm hoping to find it here.
  • JGEXASHnana
    JGEXASHnana Posts: 2 Member
    After several years away, I'm back. The past 50 weeks I was using SparkPeople. Now it's changing in ways I dislike. Here I can chat and record my food. Let's see if this helps keep my weight in line.
  • dang4813
    dang4813 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello everyone, I got here 2 weeks ago but haven't introduced. My name is Gil and I'm looking to lose 18% body fat for my 12% body fat goal in 30 weeks. Just reach my second and I already lost 9 lbs. Gonna continue pushing and hope to see everyone slim down/bulk up.
  • praveencm
    praveencm Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone, my name is Praveen and I’m starting my weight loss journey today(6june). I’m looking for friends to keep up the motivation. I’m looking to lose 20lbs over next 3 months.
  • emmalc5977
    emmalc5977 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I’m just starting out. Trying to loose about 40 pounds 😁
  • candysashab88
    candysashab88 Posts: 71 Member
    edited June 2021
    Hello IM Marie and here to lose 25lbs and be HEALTHY. Im a sparkpeople refugee. I am interested in accountability buddies or whatever
  • vinaythatte
    vinaythatte Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Community. Trying to regain those lean muscles, strength and stamina.... Let me see if i could do all that again after a break of 1 year 4 months
  • Natroushka
    Natroushka Posts: 2,705 Member
    Hello. Came here because of the Sparkpeople nonsense. So, I'm trying to lose the weight my cancer treatments gifted me. The problem is that I still have to take pills that make me gain weight! Very frustrating but I have to keep trying!
  • Hello all. I'm looking to lose some of the baby weight (baby just turned 20 in April, lol) and just get back to eating fresh, healthy food for an energy boost. Losing weight would be the icing on the cake. Love my girl, my dog, and my family. Enjoy cooking and am looking for some really great fresh new ideas.
  • JosephineDoris
    JosephineDoris Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, recently I received the results of my bloodwork, what a reality check!! I have gained so much weight since losing my husband in 2012 and my daughter in 2015. I really have to do it this time! Am looking for help and accountability
  • birbkitten1234
    birbkitten1234 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm new here. Got the wake up call when I regained alot of weight I'd lost and stepped back on the scale at the doctor's office. Now it's time to lose the weight!
  • playinginthedirt
    playinginthedirt Posts: 9 Member
    Hi! Just started MFP today. I jumped off the Sparks People ship before it went down. My name is Carol and I live in the beautiful Willamette Valley in Oregon. I'm retired and loving it. ❤️
  • rtiwariops
    rtiwariops Posts: 7 Member
    Hello All, Back again. Love myfitnesspal and community here.