Open Diaries?

abhaypsingh
abhaypsingh Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2021 in Motivation and Support
Looking for friends with open diaries! I’d like to see what other people are eating to get some ideas on snacks and meals I could add to my diet in the new year. Ideally, people who want to lose over 40lbs in 7-8 months are consistent about logging.

Replies

• christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Diary is open. Feel free to add me. I dont kee unsupportive friends tho.
  • Skyler103
    Skyler103 Posts: 121 Member
    My diary is open. I don't need to lose quite as much, but you're welcome to take a look at what I'm eating. I don't eat clean, and I only eat things I like and fit them into my calorie goal. I missed a week logging in late April while on vacation. I've been consistent in logging, but had some some bad days in may.
  • Illusions20
    Illusions20 Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Jeffit_170
    Jeffit_170 Posts: 148 Member
    I had almost 30 lbs to lose when I started back here early last month. That is down to about 15. But my diary is open. I log consistenly and support/interact.
  • getfitformeee
    getfitformeee Posts: 65 Member
    I just sent a few requests to those in this thread. I also like to be supportive and have an open diary 🙂📖 I'm down 25+ lbs from my highest weight and am steadily working on the rest :)
  • itsbritneybetch91
    itsbritneybetch91 Posts: 39 Member
    feel free to add me, I'm trying to lose over 100lbs
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,281 Member
    I’m down 40, with at least 60 more to go. And likely as much as 80 more to go once my doctor gets a good look at how thin my bone structure actually is. 🤣

I am consistent at logging, and I try to be supportive. Feel free to add me.
  • florafaun
    florafaun Posts: 6 Member
    i have an open diary!! looking for new friends too anyone can add me.。*♡
  • gorple76
    gorple76 Posts: 162 Member
    My diary is open - I’ll send invites to you too as I’m keen to give and gain support. I’m halfway through losing roughly 50lbs but have set my deficit so that the next half will be much slower. I’m going to need all the support I can get to hold my nerve when things are slow…
  • LizandroMar
    LizandroMar Posts: 19 Member
    I have lost 20lbs in 45 days due to my strict and hyper-efficient diet. I should share it. Add me.
  • justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    My diary is open, Feel free to add me as I am 69 lbs down with 75ish more to go.
  • mikhnpaitsmum
    mikhnpaitsmum Posts: 119 Member
    Open but boring diary. Mostly consistent but will be missing a bit next week as I have shoulder surgery.
    Add away😊