SparkPeople stopping. Now what?

Several people over at SparkPeople have recommended MyFitnessPal, so I’m here giving it a try. I need the accountability and a check at the end of the day just what calories I have left to eat. I found how to post at least! And I’ve found where to enter food eaten and exercise done. it4xd8f05aps.jpeg

Replies

• carolina_girl_69
    carolina_girl_69 Posts: 97 Member
    I'm from SparkPeople as well! Welcome! :)
  • memeq2
    memeq2 Posts: 62 Member
    I'm from SparkPeople too. I joined a few days ago. I've been logging food and I have learned to add friends here. You have to search for the person, under "Find Members". Then once you find them you can send a friend request. I would be so much easier to just click on the person in a post and then add them. We will get used to it I'm sure. If you want to, please add me as a friend.
  • momof3rnmt
    momof3rnmt Posts: 2 Member
    I'm also a refugee from Spark People. I hope MFP eventually works as well for me. I was on SP for a lot of years. So much content lost... But we'll figure this out!
  • pynchonesque
    pynchonesque Posts: 4 Member
    Welcome and hello!
  • rondajo56
    rondajo56 Posts: 556 Member
    I'm here too. It's a little different here. But us sparkers will make it.
  • vparks5915
    vparks5915 Posts: 20 Member
    I’m here too from SparkPeople hey y’all!
  • ItsTime2BMe
    ItsTime2BMe Posts: 163 Member
    edited June 2021
    A lot of the groups I've looked at haven't had any discussions in weeks.... I see the difference now between groups vs forums, thank you MaltedTea
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    A lot of the action happens here in the main forums. But you Sparkles, Sparklers, SPers, etc may want to start a semi-private group of your own and keep in touch with each other that way. Just a thought 🤷🏿‍♀️

In the meantime, welcome to all of you 👋🏿
  • WinterflowerSP
    WinterflowerSP Posts: 865 Member
    Thanks MaltedTea! I guess we are all trying to find our new place here or somewhere. I think eventually it will all settle down and we will group up. SP had thousands of users with multi many groups and teams and challenge groups. It is a real loss for us all. (SP-Winterflower)