😀
    tqndqb63k9fb.png
  • bugggggdtf
    bugggggdtf Posts: 2 Member
    My workout was a lot of different things yesterday,

I woke up and did 50 crunches
    and then I didn't work out all morning
    Later in the afternoon I went out on the trampoline for close to 30 minutes
    afterwards went out front to shoot some hoops (actually burns calories, surprising right?!)
    Later went on a 10 minute bike ride to some hiking trails
    Hiked for 40 minutes
    30 jump squats
    Biked 20 minutes home (took the long way)
    did 20 minute HIIT exercise
    50 crunches
    10 minutes run
    10 minute walk
    50 crunches

And that's all I got done!
    Fairly good I would think, though you can always do more right?!
    Its pretty early today, so I haven't done much exercise
    50 crunches and that's it.

Age-15
    CW-96
    Gender-Female

Have a good day!
    Hugs!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Rest day on Monday.

Traded my normal bike trainer workout for an outdoor group spin class taught by a friend this morning.
    60 minutes of sweaty fun.
  • Magic_Chicken
    Magic_Chicken Posts: 141 Member
    My fave class Bodypump!! think im addicted! lol
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,953 Member
    edited June 2021
    No formal exercise (weird stuff happened today, nothing major, just unusual contingencies that threw me off routine).

Went over this evening and helped with the learn to row class, so some boat carrying, a little rowing, mostly just setting up (stabilizing) a double from bow while one of the beginners rowed, me occasionally stopping her so I could row us back on course (newbies pretty much never row straight!) or to demonstrate something, plus I did the "parking" at the end. Trivial, work-out-wise, but fun. I like working with the new rowers.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 980 Member
    Monday
    I went for a climb. I wasn't massively in-form, but I wasn't terrible either. I got one new hard route, and repeated a lot of previous harder routes.

Amazingly, I got a double dyno move to work. I fell off later on, but I rarely get the jumps to work, so it was very fun to to that.

Tuesday
    I did some light benching over lunch, doing 3 sets of 5, 55 kgs.

I got a decent evening walk in, ending the day on 25,000 steps, which is good for a work-day.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Swim session this am. 2300yds. Started with warmup and drill work (pull, kick, etc) then 12x50 building in groups of 4 (1easy, 2mod, 3 tempo, 4 fast) finished with 500 endurance pace and cooldown.
  • dethstar77
    dethstar77 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Boot camp - most like a walk in the evening
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    One hour of Steady State work -- 25 on the rower until it got too hot to tolerate and then 35 on the Assault Bike inside with the A/C.

If I continue to row outside, will likely have to be early AM now. We are expecting 110 by this weekend.
  • AnnPT77
    * Rowed bow in a quad, with a new club member - statuesque current collegiate rower, in town for the summer, usually a sweep rower (one oar per person) - sitting stroke seat with us in a sculling shell (2 oars per person). She has to be 6' or thereabouts tall, and is super nice, strong rower, set us a good cadence. Rest of the boat, 3 of us: Tallest 5'6", youngest 61. 😆 One fun thing about rowing, especially sculling, is that rowers of *vastly* different strength can row together happily, as long as they can agree on a stroke rating (spm), and all have reasonably adequate technique. It was very fun, and I think she had fun, too.

* Walked 5.03 miles in humid heat, really slowly (< 3mph), and took a break for cannoli gelato at the turnaround point, which was refreshing.

* Did 42' strength training.
  • RegroupResetGoAgain
    RegroupResetGoAgain Posts: 13 Member
    2 hours of football last night, longest i've lasted in a long time!! Happy with that !
  • rtiwariops
    rtiwariops Posts: 7 Member
    Road bike - 12 - 15k
  • pabmac
    pabmac Posts: 53 Member
    @amorfati601070 wowwww look at your pace?? I’m still working to get under 7:00/km 😅😅 I’m impressed
  • pabmac
    pabmac Posts: 53 Member
    I went for a 3.5km run and went paddleboarding for an hour 🙂
  • kimberlymacg
    kimberlymacg Posts: 5 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    * Rowed bow in the quad, the usual 7k-ish distance. There were lots of Great Blue Herons, relatively. Nesting season must be ending.
    * Walked 5.38 miles, super, super slowly (3.2mph).
    * 43' strength training.

Sounds like heaven!
  • dethstar77
    dethstar77 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Boot camp involving sprints, pushups and whole lot of pain... evening badminton
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    5K on the patio (my last week likely for a while -- pool reno starts next week). Was 101 degrees at lunch. HR got a bit high for SS (steady state) work, but understandable for the heat. Did 20 minutes after on the LateralX (an elliptical on steroids that moves laterally like you're speed skating or something).

Golf this evening. Going to be a hot one. Might have to take off from golf next week depending on the temps.
  • KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    edited June 2021
    10k run, 30 min Kickr indoor bike ride on Zwift and then ‘yoga for runners’ on YouTube.
  • AnnPT77
    Threatening thunderstorms this afternoon, so I didn't get in a bike ride, but did a stationary bike workout later, structured as an imaginary 10k main piece, 3' slow cool down after, and decided to do a gradual build in the 10k to a little bit of mild intensity. When I looked at the workout in Connect, I was amused to see that without intent, it ended up being very nearly evenly split between Z2, Z3, Z4. 😆
    bl0cgfa3v20x.png
    I also helped out with learn to row class at the rowing club again, same deal as Tuesday, mostly setting up (stabilizing) my double so the new learner could row without worrying as much about balance. This is what that process looked like on Tuesday, with me in the orange in bow, and a learner in stroke (edited to anonymize her since she didn't volunteer to be publicly posted).
    lk65n5gszqhk.jpg
    As always, there was some boat carrying and stuff, the whole not adding up to a workout in my terms, but a fun active thing nonetheless.