I finally made it to Onederland!!!

Apeboyo124
Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
I can’t believe this journey I have been on. I have lost 120.5 pounds!!! I was at my heaviest at 320 pounds and one day I said look I’m starting a new job and I want to try to lose weight and that’s where it started. I always told my self man if I was at 250 I would be soooooo happy but once I got to 250 I still didn’t feel like I lost a lot and still look the same. So I kept on going with it and fast forward to a year and 8 months I’m now at 199.5 and finally made it to my third goal. I feel like I’m out of goals now lol but I will come up with something. If I can do it you can do it too you just have to put the work into it.

dqvs984e706s.jpeg

Replies

• Fancygirl76
    Fancygirl76 Posts: 14 Member
    Awesome work!
  • ItsTime2BMe
    ItsTime2BMe Posts: 163 Member
    Thrilled for you! Way to go!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Fantastic job! Now your goal is to maintain it - which can be kind of interesting in itself. You have done a great thing!
  • Philliesfan21
    Philliesfan21 Posts: 31 Member
    Way to go! Great job!
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Terrific for you! Way to stick with it!
  • ksl10
    ksl10 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow!! And your work on your health probably greatly increased your odds of even surviving the last year.
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Wishing you happiness and good health always. Congrats!
  • sheclimber
    sheclimber Posts: 176 Member
    Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication! You look so happy!
  • memeq2
    memeq2 Posts: 62 Member
    Congratulations! Great advise from lilawolf.
  • TX375
    TX375 Posts: 17 Member
    Great work!
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    Good job!
  • TracyLaRese
    TracyLaRese Posts: 2 Member
    Phenomenal achievement and very inspiring! You look healthy and at peace, which is wonderful. Thank you for sharing your journey and congrats on your success!
  • dsclow
    dsclow Posts: 5 Member
    Excellent work!!
  • Sioranth
    Sioranth Posts: 306 Member
    Way to go! I'm right behind ya and hoping to join the party soon!
  • ufindjewels
    ufindjewels Posts: 10 Member
    Wow! That's AMAZING progress! Thank you for sharing :) I feel SO Motivated by your post.
  • cymande1961
    cymande1961 Posts: 45 Member
    Congratulations!! Amazing and inspiring accomplishment!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,160 Member
    Yup, great. Thank you for the motivation. One onederland day I hope to have the goal when I wake up every morning, is to still have that first number be a '1'....please keep postin' it helps us all.
  • wtprincess1
    wtprincess1 Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats!
    :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!