πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€***JUNE 2021 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE***πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Replies

• amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Hi everyone πŸ‘‹ I might sound really silly but how do I find my post on hear to update it? Do I have to just keep pressing back until I find it? Or is there a quicker way?
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    amioc wrote: Β»
    Thank you so much for this challenge 😊!! I need all the help I can get! I have been gaining more and more weight so I’m really hoping this will help me.
    I’ll be weighing tomorrow for my start weight but then I’m going to change my weigh day to Fridays ☺️.

Starting weight 145.4lbs June
    Goal weight. 135lbs
    Ultimate goal 135lbs
    June 7: 145.4lbs
    June 11:
    June 18:
    June 25:
    June 29:
    June 30:

• Silvergrizz
    Silvergrizz Posts: 37 Member
    Hi everyone πŸ‘‹ I might sound really silly but how do I find my post on hear to update it? Do I have to just keep pressing back until I find it? Or is there a quicker way?

I just make a note of the page number on the day of my last post and just go back to that page to find it to copy and paste an update.

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member

I’ve been copying and pasting into β€˜notes’ on my phone so I don’t have to find it when I next want to write. Otherwise I find remembering the date I posted helps me find it.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,943 Member

Heaviest weight: 175.4 in early 2013.
    Original MFP starting weight (January 2018) - 168.2
    June 1 (Starting Weight): - 153.6 (10-day average 154.1)
    June goal - 151
    Ultimate goal - Range between 142 - 148

I report scale weight and (ten day average weight), and I post on Saturdays.

Jun 1: 153.6 (10-day average 154.1)
    Jun 5: 153.8 (10-day average 153.4)
    Jun 12: 153.8 (10-day average 154.0)
    Jun 19:
    Jun 26:
    Jun 30:

Total loss for June: If this were the mass I was trying to maintain, I'd be quite happy, but it's still not quite back to my goal.