I finally made it too Onederland

Apeboyo124
Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
I can’t believe this journey I have been on. I have lost 120.5 pounds!!! I was at my heaviest at 320 pounds and one day I said look I’m starting a new job and I want to try to lose weight and that’s where it started. I always told my self man if I was at 250 I would be soooooo happy but once I got to 250 I still didn’t feel like I lost a lot and still look the same. So I kept on going with it and fast forward to a year and 8 months I’m now at 199.5 and finally made it to my third goal. I feel like I’m out of goals now lol but I will come up with something. If I can do it you can do it too you just have to put the work into it.

ymecty0n0g7e.jpeg

Replies

• LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Apeboyo124 wrote: »
    I can’t believe this journey I have been on. I have lost 120.5 pounds!!! I was at my heaviest at 320 pounds and one day I said look I’m starting a new job and I want to try to lose weight and that’s where it started. I always told my self man if I was at 250 I would be soooooo happy but once I got to 250 I still didn’t feel like I lost a lot and still look the same. So I kept on going with it and fast forward to a year and 8 months I’m now at 199.5 and finally made it to my third goal. I feel like I’m out of goals now lol but I will come up with something. If I can do it you can do it too you just have to put the work into it.

ymecty0n0g7e.jpeg

Congrats!!!! You’ve done amazing.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    /That is really good work, and you look great. Stick with it! Cograts!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,421 Member
    Hugs hugs hugs. That’s hard work and determination.

And I hope you got that new job and that they appreciate all that drive and determination!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    That's amazing don't give up don't stop just keep going
  • lgfaciane
    lgfaciane Posts: 97 Member
    Congratulations you look amazing 🔥
  • Apeboyo124
    Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
    Thank you everybody it means the world to me to hear your compliments :)