Yoga moves

I love YouTube videos workout since I like to workout at home… I do mix it up now and then. But I love yoga the most. Today I did move with Nicole… really like it…

Replies

• pabmac
    pabmac Posts: 53 Member
    I’m happy you’ve found something you enjoy! :smile:
  • kathyiacuone6017
    kathyiacuone6017 Posts: 1 Member
    How do you add yoga or Pilates classes to your daily tracker?
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,344 Member
    @kathyiacuone6017 Are you using a tracker? If so, what kind? Someone will post how to do it.

If you have Apple Watch, simply sync with MFP, and hit “start” and “end” for either workout. It will automatically post calories to the daily diary. It literally couldn’t be easier.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,724 Member
    How do you add yoga or Pilates classes to your daily tracker?

If you don't have a fitness device, there are various options in the MFP cardiovascular exercise database. You would just put in the total wall clock time you were doing the yoga or Pilates (normal short breaks between exercises to reposition or whatever aren't an issue, but if you take a long break, subtract that out).

There's a exercise labeled "Pilates", and a couple that are different types of "Yoga". Putting either of the words that I quoted into the search box within MFP cardiovascular exercises will bring up those options for you to pick.

Totally accurate? Maybe not. Close enough? Probably. 😉