Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• itsmelau23
    itsmelau23 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all, I’m new 😊 would love to have some friends to help each other out. Feel free to add me please x
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Hey guys! I'm Ben, 37 years old from Montreal, Quebec, Canada! Add me! :D

- My mother tongue is French, but English is perfectly fine. I'm a self-employed translator, so I work from home. No boss, yay!
    - I hit the gym 5 times per week and take the weekend off. I play soccer 1-2 times per week too, and I do Spartan-like obstacle races in the summer. I'm looking to improve my best ever rank (60th/2000).
    - I'm a proud dad of three children (3, 8 and 11)
    - My current streak on here if 2200+ days, so you can be sure I won't disappear after a week.
    - I like to share the motivation and chat a little every now and then :)
  • gymratjasmine
    gymratjasmine Posts: 61 Member
    Looking for more friends that are active as I recently just went through and deleted many friends that hadn't logged in for several months. Feel free to send a friend request!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me ....I support anyone while they are on their journey :)
  • DoragonNoToshi
    DoragonNoToshi Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for new friends :) please add me if you’re active. Love to motivate people
  • KIMMISSO
    KIMMISSO Posts: 163 Member
    Add Me ❤️
  • mling9797
    mling9797 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me ☺️
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    Feel free to add me...
  • darkhead4u308
    darkhead4u308 Posts: 52 Member
    Newbie here--just joined and looking for friends.
  • t66jackie
    t66jackie Posts: 28 Member
    Looking for inspired friends- I am on the keto journey and just getting back into exercise. Add me :)
  • 1phatmofo
    1phatmofo Posts: 2 Member
    Back on MFP...Looking for a few ACTIVE friends. Me: Late 50's, single, need to lose about 50 lb. Food diary will be open to friends and I weigh-in, daily. Please, no friend collectors or married-and-cheating. Cheers!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Hey guys! I'm Ben, 38 years old from Montreal, Quebec, Canada!

- My mother tongue is French, but English is perfectly fine. I'm a self-employed translator, so I work from home. No boss, yay!
    - Due to the pandemic, I lost all motivation when it comes to exercice, so I'm not as fit as I was 1+ year ago, but hey, it's kinda like starting over :) I hit the gym several times per week and take the weekend off. I play soccer 1-2 times per week too, and I do Spartan-like obstacle races in the summer. I would love to improve my best ever rank (60th/2000), but that not be feasible this summer given my shape, but I'm working on improving it ;).
    - I'm a proud dad of three children (5, 10 and 12)
    - My current streak on here is 2800 days, so you can be sure I won't disappear after a week ;)
    - I like to share the motivation and chat a little every now and then :)

Add me :)
  • Jodear1221
    Jodear1221 Posts: 49 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Bubfit92
    Bubfit92 Posts: 31 Member
    Add away ☺️
  • apocrypha_omar
    apocrypha_omar Posts: 37 Member
    Feel frer
  • taramdunnick
    taramdunnick Posts: 12 Member
    Hey y’all…I’m hoping to be on MFP more than Insta or FB - add me 😉
  • adamantinexx
    adamantinexx Posts: 2 Member
    Always welcome for inspiration and motivation from other people. Would love to give the same! 😊
  • Farmersonja1
    Farmersonja1 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi! I'm game to be added!
  • wrenku1
    wrenku1 Posts: 3 Member
    Happy to be added too
  • ilovecereals182
    ilovecereals182 Posts: 212 Member
    Always!!!