Apple Fitness+ Users

Any Apple Fitness+ users here yet?

I got a reminder that I have free trial to use and was browsing their classes. I was really surprised to find most were 10-20 minutes.

Not sure how effective those would be and curious what anyone’s experience has been.

Replies

• 406MamaBear
    406MamaBear Posts: 47 Member
    I use Apple Fitness+ and enjoy it. The 20 min HIIT workouts are great for my endurance level. I also really like the 20 min. strength training videos. The only 10 min videos I’ve tried are the cool downs. I love how the workouts automatically sync to my watch. For $10/month it’s worth it to me.
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    My free trial just ended, and I dropped it. I used the yoga and Hiit workouts to loosen up before lifting. For the most part, these are stand-alone “feel good” exercises. There’s no way to set a routine or do any type of progression, and (especially for yoga) I hate hate hate their background music.

For $10/month, I’d consider it if they bundled with Apple Music, but never $10 for each.

It resembles a light Zumba workout at the fitness center, but IMO is not for serious exercising.

If you’re near a TV or iPad, try hasFit videos on YouTube.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    slade51 wrote: »
    My free trial just ended, and I dropped it. I used the yoga and Hiit workouts to loosen up before lifting. For the most part, these are stand-alone “feel good” exercises. There’s no way to set a routine or do any type of progression, and (especially for yoga) I hate hate hate their background music.

For $10/month, I’d consider it if they bundled with Apple Music, but never $10 for each.

It resembles a light Zumba workout at the fitness center, but IMO is not for serious exercising.

If you’re near a TV or iPad, try hasFit videos on YouTube.

Thanks for the review. That’s about what I figured with short workouts like that. But always looking for something different.