nursenetty2 Posts: 1 Member
    Well done
  • carolina_girl_69
    carolina_girl_69 Posts: 97 Member
    Amazing!
  • titchy_michelle
    titchy_michelle Posts: 51 Member
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    That's a nice fast drop considering you had so little to lose! Time to practice healthy habits to maintain. Congratulations!

I wouldn’t really say 3 stone is so little it’s a huge difference for me. And I changed my eating habits back in March that’s how I’ve been able to loose so much weight
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    That's a nice fast drop considering you had so little to lose! Time to practice healthy habits to maintain. Congratulations!

I wouldn’t really say 3 stone is so little it’s a huge difference for me. And I changed my eating habits back in March that’s how I’ve been able to loose so much weight

I thought three stone was 42lbs.
  • titchy_michelle

I thought three stone was 42lbs.

I actually meant 2 stone
  • titchy_michelle
    wooo hoooo! Great work
    Well done
    Amazing!

Thank you so much 😊

• titchy_michelle
    lilawolf wrote: »

1.6lbs/week is a fast drop for only needing to lose 21 pounds (15% of your body!), but if you had a 100 pounds to lose, that would be a moderate pace for the first 21 pounds. It gets harder and harder to lose fat quickly as you get smaller. @Sand_TIger didn't mean not a big deal or a big difference to you.

1-2 lbs is a healthy way to lose weight no matter how much you way
  • ChrisS_51
    ChrisS_51 Posts: 16 Member
    Wow, you really stuck at that, well done, changing your eating habits has had a great result
    :-)
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,111 Member
    Outstanding....Keep up the great work!
  • atgoal135
    atgoal135 Posts: 149 Member
    Well done! I lost 30 lbs several yrs ago then maintained for some years…until over a ten year period I gained it back. What I tried before to lose weight does not seem to work for me now. I need a jumpstart to weight loss. Could you share the basics of your new eating plan, eating tips that helped you reach this goal? Congratulations on such a big weight loss! 👍
  • titchy_michelle
    ChrisS_51 wrote: »
    Wow, you really stuck at that, well done, changing your eating habits has had a great result
    :-)
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    Outstanding....Keep up the great work!
    Thank you so much 😊
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    edited June 2021
    atgoal135 wrote: »
    Well done! I lost 30 lbs several yrs ago then maintained for some years…until over a ten year period I gained it back. What I tried before to lose weight does not seem to work for me now. I need a jumpstart to weight loss. Could you share the basics of your new eating plan, eating tips that helped you reach this goal? Congratulations on such a big weight loss! 👍

Thank you 😊 all I’ve done is dramatically reduced my calories, stopped eating late, mainly drink water (a lot of water) if I have coffee I just use a little soy instead of semi skimmed milk or I use cinnamon with coffee. I don’t eat cake bars, crisps, that kind of junk food or fried food I have things like walnuts, Melba toast, low calorie icecream (my favourite lol) I do eat a lot of the same things I used to as long as I keep under my calories instead of deep frying I grill or oven cook i have jacket potato or boiled potato instead of mashed potatoes or chips I add salads to my meals and add a lot of cucumber and spring onions. For lunch I have fruit and fibre cereal or egg sandwich or tuna (just something light) I also IF from 7pm - 12pm and workout at home.

Congratulations, thanks for sharing good information to know. Consistency pays off, even eating the same things over and over helps us stay consistent. Keep up the good work of self care. I've lost 43 lbs so far and 35lbs more to go this motivates me to keep pushing forward.
  • titchy_michelle
    atgoal135 wrote: »

Thank you 😊 all I’ve done is dramatically reduced my calories, stopped eating late, mainly drink water (a lot of water) if I have coffee I just use a little soy instead of semi skimmed milk or I use cinnamon with coffee. I don’t eat cake bars, crisps, that kind of junk food or fried food I have things like walnuts, Melba toast, low calorie icecream (my favourite lol) I do eat a lot of the same things I used to as long as I keep under my calories instead of deep frying I grill or oven cook i have jacket potato or boiled potato instead of mashed potatoes or chips I add salads to my meals and add a lot of cucumber and spring onions. For lunch I have fruit and fibre cereal or egg sandwich or tuna (just something light) I also IF from 7pm - 12pm and workout at home.

Congratulations, thanks for sharing good information to know. Consistency pays off, even eating the same things over and over helps us stay consistent. Keep up the good work of self care. I've lost 43 lbs so far and 35lbs more to go this motivates me to keep pushing forward.

Thank you 😊 That’s awesome well done, it’s definitely all about perseverance, willpower and determination everytime I want to quit I just tell myself where I was and where I am now and ive put so much hard work in to give up now

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!