• Jodear1221
    Jodear1221 Posts: 49 Member
    Workout done…More coffeeee… and suns out! Bikini weather 👙🏖🌊
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    Not sleeping 😳😵‍💫
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Having ppl on tiktok tell me that my cat knows that I’m calling him fat as if a cat would care anyways. 😂 I did prompt them I guess but I was joking?
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Jodear1221 wrote: »
    Workout done…More coffeeee… and suns out! Bikini weather 👙🏖🌊

Woot woot, same here. Coffee brewed and suns out buns out.

yhh2vkfyseq9.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Having ppl on tiktok tell me that my cat knows that I’m calling him fat as if a cat would care anyways. 😂 I did prompt them I guess but I was joking?

My dd's always calling her cat fat plus used to humiliate her to death by dressing her in costumes. :) Truly don't think her cat cared one little bit.
  • Mrrerryt
    Mrrerryt Posts: 88 Member
    In bath
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

My dd's always calling her cat fat plus used to humiliate her to death by dressing her in costumes. :) Truly don't think her cat cared one little bit.

Pics or it didn’t happen 😜
    I love a vaguely annoyed cat. 😾🤠
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Buying myself a new T-shirt for Saturday night parties. It says, "The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves".
  • tmanfive
    Salivating…

Good lawd, I can’t wait. Just another couple few hours…

wm5mkgknbn5q.jpeg
  • tmanfive
    Buying myself a new T-shirt for Saturday night parties. It says, "The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves".

That’s clutch. So, the LPO on my second boat said that all the time. He was a great guy. I’m sure you are too with that same sense of humor.
  • tmanfive
    edited June 2021
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Salivating…

Good lawd, I can’t wait. Just another couple few hours…

wm5mkgknbn5q.jpeg

This… you want to follow any recipe and set your pork ribs apart from all others, this is the secret…🤤

Oops, Not the energy swig. My bad.

ps9d36kb25mf.jpeg
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Chatting with friends. :)
  • Leo_78
    Leo_78 Posts: 8 Member
    Ugh... in the airport with a 4 hour lay over! Someone message me, please!! Lol
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Phew, thought my life was blowing up there for a few minutes. My iphone text feature started acting wonky right after I discovered tomato plants with possible blight starting on them. Fixed the phone issue but don't ask me how I did it. Reset something or other and all my texts returned along with my contacts.
    Now have to figure out the blight problem. :(
  • tmanfive
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Phew, thought my life was blowing up there for a few minutes. My iphone text feature started acting wonky right after I discovered tomato plants with possible blight starting on them. Fixed the phone issue but don't ask me how I did it. Reset something or other and all my texts returned along with my contacts.
    Now have to figure out the blight problem. :(

Blight, pick one and I’ll tell you what Rodale’s says about it.

cnbinr2tks4i.jpeg
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Cleaning Under and Behind things in the kitchen, which I do weekly.

Except doing it in bits because the foot that got reconstructed is cranky tonight. So no long bouts of weightbearing. But I can get a lot done in five minutes here and there.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Being a sloth, in bed.
  • tmanfive
    edited June 2021
    Imma power nap, hopefully.

Realistically, imma flip and flip around in bed, get fed up with not being able to power nap, put my billable hours in sometime during the wee hours of the morning, then go fishing or something then spend the rest of the day getting called, answering emails, swimming, and BSing with you fine people.
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Well I took a nap today so now Im awake at weird o'clock 🤣