Replies

• tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Why did they do away with ash trays and CD players in cars? Was that supposed to be an improvement?

On most new cars you can ask for the ash tray and lighter to be left in - I was quite impressed my car came with a cd player

I wondered about that the other day. I even mentioned in conversation with someone they probably charge extra for those now and call them specialty items. :/

After picking up hundreds of cig butts this spring alongside the road, people need ash trays again. :(

Or to not be douche nozzles and not toss them out the window. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Kinda like masks in shopping carts and parking lots. But, who didn’t see that coming?

I recently was passing by a temple that was letting out and some woman took her mask off and deliberately dropped it on the ground. I don't know why I didn't covid-shame (I just made that up ) her but I should have.

If I'd been walking by I'd've run right up behind her and said "I think you dropped something'. Why do people do that???
    Certain pet peeves of mine make me want to throttle people sometimes. :( Letting your dog poop all over neighbors' lawns is another one that annoys me. Many years ago I watched it happen as a guy was walking his dog on our street; I ran out with a plastic bag and gave it to him. :) Yep, I'm that ole lady now, apparently.

I appreciate this. You, IMHO, would make a great neighbor if I had to have one.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited June 2021
    KevHex wrote: »
    Wishing this virtual meeting would end so I can go outside and get 10 mins of sunshine :-)

Your pain is my pain 😟

Before the meeting, and after reading the agenda, I tend to ask the host whether viewing the slide deck is imperative.

If no, I let my team know I'm doing a "walking meeting"

Caveat/downside: if you decide to unmute yourself to make a contribution, audio quality may be sketchy AF and annoying to your colleagues 😬

Solution : Mitigate by leveraging all that fresh oxygen to your brain to remember key meeting points. Then send out a follow-up email with your action item suggestions after the meeting. In bold because - for the love of the baby angels - refrain from sending anything otherwise.

Also make sure the email includes this emoji at least twice ➡️ 🤷🏿‍♀️ (skin color and gender at your discretion)
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    I can't see my friends anymore on my newsfeed. Wondering if everyone deleted me 😆

I can’t either 🤨
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    I can't see my friends anymore on my newsfeed. Wondering if everyone deleted me 😆

I can’t either 🤨

I figured I was banned again 🤷🏼‍♂️

I guess I’m in good company.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    ^ huge influx of friend requests incoming in 3... 2... 1... :-)

yeah... I just hugged the hell outta that post of hers; I damn sure did.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ^ huge influx of friend requests incoming in 3... 2... 1... :-)

yeah... I just hugged the hell outta that post of hers; I damn sure did.

You da bomb motor man
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Been a minute since I drunk posted in the forums and cba to find the drunk thread so wasuuuuup mfp

csus8l5votrj.gif
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Been a minute since I drunk posted in the forums and cba to find the drunk thread so wasuuuuup mfp

csus8l5votrj.gif

Exactly what I had in mind 🤣
  • Motorsheen
    I just received a pop-up ad here on mfp, asking if I was "Mensa Material" ?

Big Swing....... and a Miss !!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    I just realized that most go my guy friends here are a sucker for sunflowers! 🌻

👍 Guilty. 😆
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    I just realized that most of my guy friends here are a sucker for sunflowers! 🌻

Your girl friends too 🥰
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

Ummm your lady friends too 😏
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    🤐
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member

Your girl friends too 🥰

Ummm your lady friends too 😏

😏💋
  • Motorsheen

200w.gif?cid=ecf05e471xnkt2n062vgebfecsuk1bd6pdhzr10oo0h1829c&rid=200w.gif&ct=g