Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• terrordawgterrordawg Member Posts: 19,367 Member Member Posts: 19,367 Member
    vtn1xgh31cow.jpg

Looking beautiful as always 🤗
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,562 Member Member Posts: 10,562 Member
    terrordawg wrote: »
    stzqgzndu7ga.jpg

Finding jewelry you forgot you owned is like finding money in your coat pocket 😁
    vtn1xgh31cow.jpg
    lx1x wrote: »
    j2tjb9zqwrvb.jpg

What a great evening to stop in!😻😻😻
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,406 Member Member Posts: 4,406 Member
    stzqgzndu7ga.jpg

Finding jewelry you forgot you owned is like finding money in your coat pocket 😁

You are hella cute. I love your nail polish color!
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 29,084 Member Member Posts: 29,084 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    j2tjb9zqwrvb.jpg

This is a very good photo of you dad. 🤗
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 29,084 Member Member Posts: 29,084 Member
    stzqgzndu7ga.jpg

You! Stop being so beautiful! I have things to do! I can’t stay here staring at you all night! 😠😍😂
  • MadMaxMFP01MadMaxMFP01 Member Posts: 242 Member Member Posts: 242 Member
    @tams_89 wrote: »
    fksp3zbqgswz.jpg
    I've never seen a wife-beater look soooo good. Must be the lace.

• OleTroubadourOleTroubadour Member Posts: 2,555 Member Member Posts: 2,555 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    fksp3zbqgswz.jpg
    j3ld9n0uzj9t.jpeg

Closing on the new house tomorrow, had to take my last selfie in this house 😁😁
    stzqgzndu7ga.jpg

Wow - Wow - Wow!!!!!!!
    edited June 16
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 20,152 Member Member Posts: 20,152 Member
    I normally hide behind eyeliner and mascara (actually I'm terrified to go out in public without makeup on. I feel so insecure). But I'm a teacher on summer break and trying to love the natural version of me. What do you think? hjvzoo292upi.jpg

Wow. Yes. Big "Yes"

There's no reason to hide behind anything, eyeliner and mascara included.

• Up_n_RunningUp_n_Running Member Posts: 492 Member Member Posts: 492 Member
    I normally hide behind eyeliner and mascara (actually I'm terrified to go out in public without makeup on. I feel so insecure). But I'm a teacher on summer break and trying to love the natural version of me. What do you think? hjvzoo292upi.jpg

You look amazing ! 😍
  • LisaHeb1979LisaHeb1979 Member Posts: 215 Member Member Posts: 215 Member

So beautiful!

• AlyssaP1987AlyssaP1987 Member Posts: 219 Member Member Posts: 219 Member
    stzqgzndu7ga.jpg

So pretty ♡
  • cowsfan12cowsfan12 Member Posts: 3,034 Member Member Posts: 3,034 Member
    I went out in nature and stuff a few days ago. Found a "friend".

csdp82g58q6o.jpg
    1f13ioe9c7gb.jpg
    bi2jlrrg9mmf.jpg

Diggin your hippie vibe yo - also nice gator