Keto breakfast ideas

Hi guys, I recently started keto. After getting thru the “flu”, I’m enjoying Keto. However, the thing that gives me the most headaches are all the eggs I’m consuming for breakfast. I swear I’m getting ready to grow wings and fly off! Lol!
Can you guys give me some of your favorite keto breakfast ( under 10 total carbs) that you enjoy, without any eggs?
Thanks!

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,386 MFP Moderator
    edited March 2021
    I generally do chaffles, pancakes or chia puddings. But both contain eggs.

In general, lack of salt and magnesium gives you headaches.
  • balvis3919
    balvis3919 Posts: 60 Member
    Breakfast doesn't have to be breakfast. I love fasting, leftovers, chai pudding, just a sausage patty, ect. I do love the French toast bake though (eggs, cream cheese and butter, baked. Kinda like a Dutch baby)
  • cherys
    cherys Posts: 387 Member
    I love greek yoghurt with fresh berries, vanilla essence and chopped walnuts or pecans.
    Or grilled bacon with fried field mushrooms, wilted spinach and grilled tomato.

If you can find it, a good protein bread with very low carbs is delicious toasted topped with avocado and walnuts.
  • obx1bag
    obx1bag Posts: 24 Member
    A dozen scrambled eggs, and a pack of no-sugar bacon. That's get me through 2-4 days with leftovers!
  • HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,349 Member
    Is there anyway to find these recipes, are they on this site
  • sarah7591
    sarah7591 Posts: 415 Member
    psuLemon......wow!!! Those look amazing! Are those recipes anywhere online?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,386 MFP Moderator
    sarah7591 wrote: »

These are my own creations. If you want, i can send you a link to the recipe.
  • kauaicarolann
    kauaicarolann Posts: 4 Member
    Don't limit yourself to just "breakfast food" for your first meal of the day. I've done leftover chicken salad in a butter lettuce cup with a few strawberries on the side. Tired of scrambled eggs? Boil 'em up, smash & have egg salad on keto bread (Sola is my favorite) & add smear some avocado. Leftovers from another mealare great, too!
  • kizanne2
    kizanne2 Posts: 123 Member
    edited July 2021
    I skip 'breakfast' and the first thing I often eat is a few mushrooms with a soft russian cheese and a bone broth beef soup.

Edited to add: If you don't mind eggs again in a week or so...
    I make a casserole with some low carb veggies like spinach, onion, broccoli or what have you and lots of cheese and bacon. Then you can cut it up and have it as a convenience food.
  • HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,349 Member
    psuLemon wrote: »
    sarah7591 wrote: »

These are my own creations. If you want, i can send you a link to the recipe.

I would love a link to those recipes, they look & sound great.
  • crmzn
    crmzn Posts: 83 Member
    When I did the higher fat, traditional keto, I’d eat 2-3 eggs fried in olive oil over a bed of raw spinach and shredded cheese, topped with a little Greek dressing, and 1/2 avocado.
  • Chanda7799
    Chanda7799 Posts: 20 Member
    Sometimes I have a mix of cold brew coffee, caramel premier protein shake, and a splash of HWC. You can have it cold or hot, but I love it cold. I usually add a few drops of trace minerals as well.
  • mikethewriter
    mikethewriter Posts: 18 Member
    My favourite is Keto Pancakes. You can make pancakes with almond or coconut flour.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    psuLemon wrote: »
    Here are my recent breakfasts foods

yh97vwibf3mx.jpg

afc2bvnll3ql.jpg

maxwmrailmpd.jpg

those look delicious what is your recipe for keto chocolate waffles?