I’m here from SparkPeople! ✋🏽Let’s stay focused on our goals! 💪🏽

vparks5915
vparks5915 Posts: 20 Member
edited June 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I’m Val from SparkPeople trying to make the transition to this site to keep healthy. Feel free to friend me!

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Welcome to the fold, Val! 👋🏿
  • vparks5915
    Thank you! I’m glad to be here.
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 10,893 Member
    vparks5915 wrote: »
    Hello I’m Val from SparkPeople trying to make the transition to this site to keep healthy. Feel free to friend me!
    Hi Val - I'm Sue also from Spark People although I'm still active there and will hang in there until the end. I just want to have some place I can navigate to keep tracking when SP is gone.
  • vparks5915
    Hi Sue yes me too! This is my first full day of tracking I. Here but also posting and in Spark. Nice to meet you!
  • joyfulchick
    joyfulchick Posts: 36 Member
    Hi, I'm a former Sparker, too and had been successful there until I quit tracking and trying. Starting again. I'm a mom and work full time. Feel free to friend me.
  • vparks5915
    Ok I will! Nice to meet you. I’m a Mom too of 2 adult sons. I loved SparkPeople and will miss it. I’m getting used to it here though.
  • cjobeso
    cjobeso Posts: 1 Member
    I'm Colin. New to this community part. 45 in August and trying to stick around a little longer. SW 433lbs. Need some motivation and I don't know how or what will do it.
  • bportia25
    bportia25 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I'm here from SP and looking to add some friends. Hope to learn how to add ppl soon lol