June 18 Sign In

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,977 Member
    @RangerRickL i had to think really hard with regards to todays question. I must say how u deal with not getting stuck really rang true to me. My whole life i hve felt guilty for everything and anything. All my decisions in every day life were driven by guilt. Letting go of guilt is something i am in the process of doing and i feel like i am becoming a better person since learning to let go!! This has also helped with my health goals as im learning to enjoy all foods in moderation instead of feeling guilty for eating fun foods!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Today’s question - @donna25trinity - I agree. For me it was letting go of the guilt and allowing myself not to just start to take care of me, but to cherish and appreciate doing so.

@alligatorob - that’s some serious fishing! You look like you had so much fun. 🐟

Friday, June 18

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under but terrible choices
    Exercise: Yes, light walk

Pass days to date - 6/3
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,977 Member
    @readyornot1234 yes yes and yes i could not agree more and loved how u pointed out the cherish and appreciate doing so. I hve been forcing myself to hve sum me time once a week even if its just for an hour or 2. I do this no matter how guilty i initially feel and let me tell u how much i love cherish and appreciate. I come back home motivated happy resilient and so grateful for all my blessings. Xox
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,626 Member
    edited June 2021
    6/18

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

Used #3 pass day
    0 pass day left