Shrinking Assets - June 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    I've been inactive on here and I apologize. We just went through yet another heat wave. I can't even think when it's that hot. Chopping veggies makes me sweat LOL. Anyways, yesterday a massive storm with large hail, ton of rain and a plow wind came in. I lost power so I could not log on which I why I was a day late.

I have been exercising with the gardening but sweating all the time so staying hydrated. I hope this heat wave stuff doesn't continue. It's just tiring.
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    @socajam Thanks for the tip. I have been drinking lots of water and eating mostly Whole Foods to try and flush it all out. I may just add that into the mix.
    (I did manage to shed 3lbs of it since yesterday...hopefully another 3 will come off by tomorrow) The perfectionist in me HATES that I might lose my green streak in this challenge...lol.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    I've been inactive on here and I apologize. We just went through yet another heat wave. I can't even think when it's that hot. Chopping veggies makes me sweat LOL. Anyways, yesterday a massive storm with large hail, ton of rain and a plow wind came in. I lost power so I could not log on which I why I was a day late.

I have been exercising with the gardening but sweating all the time so staying hydrated. I hope this heat wave stuff doesn't continue. It's just tiring.

Remind us…. Where are you located? No need to be super specific.

I in Florida/Georgia and the humidity is killing me.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    So…. I will be skipping my weigh in this week.

I am battling a summer cold and weighed in this am and was up a couple lbs. I packed to return to GA and forgot my scale in fla. maybe it was a subconscious desire not to weigh in … I’m not sure. But I will be skipping.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Username: imgwendolyn2015
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:155.6
    CW:154.4

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,027 Member
    Anniesquats100
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW 165.7
    CW 165.7
  • janek1705
    janek1705 Posts: 26 Member
    Janek1705
    Friday
    PW 258.80
    CW 261(+2.2lb)
    I am sorry I have been MIA. Me and my husband went up to the mountains last week and just came back Wednesday so I did not have much service there. Ofc during that time I seemed to have gained some:( I hope it's ok for me to come back, if I was removed from the team just let me know.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    @janek1705 You are still a part of our team! I hope you had a lovely time in the mountains!
  • angelic843
    @imgwendolyn2015 congrats on the 60lbs...and good luck getting to that 150 mark!

@janek1705 welcome back!

I am losing my vacation water weight at a rate of 2lbs per day! Which is great...and reaffirms mybelief that it IS in fact just water weight. However, I still think I'll be up tomorrow from last week. :-( Hopefully I'm wrong...but even losing 2lbs by tomorrow will have me at a small gain.

However, I am still proud of myself for not letting my vacation gain discourage me...sometimes the sodium gains have messed with my mindset. This time I have stayed the course and focused on my habit tracker.

Angela
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    BigBlues11
    Friday
    PW 158.0
    CW 155.2 (-2.8 pnds)
    TLD -68.8 pnds

Still dropping water weight that I had gained.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    edited June 2021
    leni1us
    June Week 3
    Friday
    PW 155.0
    CW 155.0

The crazy thing is, my husband and I were in Palm Springs this past weekend. He was playing in a golf tournament. When we got back on Monday, I had gained 1.6 lbs (not surprised with all the barbecue, wine, and snacking). I've spent this last week exercising and watching (diligently) what I ate. I weighed this morning and I had lost the 1.6 and I am exactly the weight I was when I left.
  • angelic843
    UserName: Angelic843
    Weight in week: June Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 375.6
    CW (Current Weight): 380.6
    This week’s loss: (+5)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 40.6

Sorry team....I was unsuccessful at getting all of my vacation water/sodium weight off in time.
    We had plans last night that required eating out...which I am sure brought my sodium levels up again. I made great choices calorically...but at my weight, sodium makes a BIG difference.

I also think my last weigh-in was a little misleading and fell during an unusually low period in my body's natural weigh fluctuations.

Hopefully this means week 4 will bring with it a nice loss.

Angie
  • Marni3369
    Marni3369 Posts: 54 Member
    Hi Everyone,

PW: 263.2
    CW: 262.4
  • Nature003Life
    Nature003Life Posts: 37 Member
    Good morning/afternoon everyone!!

PW: 281
    CW: 281
This discussion has been closed.