Looking for a motivation group!

2»

Replies

• Steve25k
    Steve25k Posts: 125 Member
    edited June 2021
    If anyone knows how to make a group on here please let me know. The step by step guide I found does not help. In the community there is a group tab, however I don’t have that sub tab to select 😬
    I went to Community, Groups and then off to the right under the "group options" there is "create group" link, looks like this:
    zph0u2n4bagc.png
    There is also a Green button to create a new group.

• CelestialInsomniac
    CelestialInsomniac Posts: 42 Member
    Steve25k wrote: »
    If anyone knows how to make a group on here please let me know. The step by step guide I found does not help. In the community there is a group tab, however I don’t have that sub tab to select 😬
    I went to Community, Groups and then off to the right under the "group options" there is "create group" link, looks like this:
    zph0u2n4bagc.png

Is that on the website or on the mobile app? I’m on iOS.
  • Steve25k
    Steve25k Posts: 125 Member
    zph0u2n4bagc.png

I'm using the web application.
  • CelestialInsomniac
    zph0u2n4bagc.png

I'm using the web application.

gotcha I’ll try to get on the website tonight and make it then.
  • CelestialInsomniac
    The group is made, called “Thick N Thin” it’s private however you should be able to find it on the search engine.
  • JEWELSTX1
    JEWELSTX1 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to be added to your group! Thanks so much!
  • Pepper403
    Pepper403 Posts: 11 Member
    I would also love to be added to your group. I've been struggling and like minded people would be a great asset to getting healthy.
  • befpty
    befpty Posts: 2 Member
    I most certainly could use the motivation. I have been steady loosing since Feb. of this year 1.82lbs a week, but these last 6 weeks I have not seen any progress and I have been slacking on my food choices and my exercise/steps. I am happy with the progress so far, but this stagnant slump I am in feels like it is getting the best of me. I welcome any advice or words of encouragement.
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 247 Member
    I could use the support and motivation as well.
  • CelestialInsomniac
    Numer1ca wrote: »
    I could use the support and motivation as well.

Please join if you have not or let me know if I need to add you
  • CelestialInsomniac
    JEWELSTX1 wrote: »
    I'd love to be added to your group! Thanks so much!

Absolutely! I see you’re already added 🤗

• CelestialInsomniac
    Pepper403 wrote: »
    I would also love to be added to your group. I've been struggling and like minded people would be a great asset to getting healthy.

Awesome sauce, I believe you’re added. I hope you enjoy and are able to do what you’re wanting to accomplish
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,039 Member
    This is an amazing group with lots of support ... Please consider joining fat2fit
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836136/july-2021-registration-for-new-members#latest
  • CelestialInsomniac
    befpty wrote: »
    I most certainly could use the motivation. I have been steady loosing since Feb. of this year 1.82lbs a week, but these last 6 weeks I have not seen any progress and I have been slacking on my food choices and my exercise/steps. I am happy with the progress so far, but this stagnant slump I am in feels like it is getting the best of me. I welcome any advice or words of encouragement.

I get it, it’s hard, I had to step up because of my medical scare. One thing that helped me was staying at a calorie deficit, I also got rid of soda, and greasy food. If I do crave something I make sure I only eat single portion servings, and do not go over my daily macros. Taking out sugar, trans fat (bad fats), and drinking more water show a big improvement.
  • Ander254
    Ander254 Posts: 187 Member
    Hey can someone add me to the motivational group please?? Love positive ppl!
  • CelestialInsomniac
    Hey can someone add me to the motivational group please?? Love positive ppl!

After you accept my friend request I’ll invite you. You may have to check the community tab or your notifications to accept it.