New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,123 Member
    0rj6ll9nxang.jpeg
    Amy’s low sodium refried beans.

In a hurry? This makes practically instant burritos. And won’t send your blood pressure skyrocketing.
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 350 Member
    edited June 2021
    Trying these out today. A bit more calories than I prefer but I’m craving sweets. 😜

7p382aq3xiz8.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    bl0ah120bsrb.jpeg
    Only in UK. Anyone know why lays and candy companies always try out the interesting new flavors in the UK? I would try these.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    yy31m0z4x5wr.jpeg
    rdwe5ptpgnev.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    yy31m0z4x5wr.jpeg
    rdwe5ptpgnev.jpeg

I'll be needing to try every one of those mini biscuits flavors.
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    bl0ah120bsrb.jpeg
    Only in UK. Anyone know why lays and candy companies always try out the interesting new flavors in the UK? I would try these.

Most of the time, company's try their new products in several places that they can control how fast the product gets "outside" of the test market. If it bombs, they don't want a lot of negative press.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ze327weaqfb3.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    gv7ehm9hyejy.jpg

I was going to buy this but then saw it was dark chocolate so decided against it because I don't really like Trader Joe's dark chocolate but then, was in the store, and forgot about all that and bought 2 packages. :)

AFTERWARDS I saw a review on instagram and the girl said the dark chocolate was sweet but not too sweet and I had to confirm so ripped open one of the packages and tried it.

She was right! The dark chocolate was sweet but not too sweet. I could have done with sweeter but it was tolerable.

But you're not gonna get away from the rice cakes tasting like rice cakes part. Not even with the dark chocolate on top. I've actually come to prefer those Coco Lite things because they're more airy and melt in your mouth more easily but you take what you can get.

They're also a normal sized square rice cake at 60 calories each but you only get 12 rice cakes in a package.

Glad I got two! :)

• ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 350 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    fn79l4yqiryl.jpeg

Yup. White chocolate covered quest oreo cereal bar. I miss those and the protein to calories ratio is why I started eating quest bars in the first place...150 calories/17 grams protein.

And it's good but...um...not easy to eat with dental issues. :)

Also, it's a good sized bar. I bought a pack of 4 at Target and weighed the one I brought to work with me. In the package, it was spot on at 52 grams.

I might have to try these.
  • Kabootom
    Kabootom Posts: 27 Member
    My friend made me a cake made up by semolina with some small cubes cut out of cherry. It was tasty and healthier than normal cake.

po6kdayu63bo.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are sooooooo good. They are like Quaker rice crisps but way more flavorful. The seasoning is just CAKED on in a thick layer. Amazing sour cream and onion flavor it’s hard to believe they are vegan. One bag is a pretty small serving size though. cih1etexmf3r.jpeg
    wsiahxuvklue.jpeg
    ohxngc8nz2x9.jpeg
    xw8vqly6h6ia.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    This sounds disgusting 4tchltbj5vnb.jpeg
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    edited June 2021
    I had the mild beef pie for the first time delicious frozen product.
    hz14nxawjyga.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^^^no doubt! things must be getting pretty desperate at the M & M's company!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I’d try these y8jjwfiy0e04.jpeg
    jbu947g6qjf7.jpeg
    ie8s9ahxv27l.jpeg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    This sounds disgusting 4tchltbj5vnb.jpeg

Have they run out of flavor combinations or something? Eww....!