June 19 Sign In

Replies

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Saturday, June 19

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: over but not by too much because of exercise calories
    Exercise: Yes, mowed lawns with push mower instead of riding mower - a few hours and a little over 3 1/2 miles.

A very successful pass day.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,391 Member

6/19 /2021~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Waving Hello ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 🙋🏼 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ................. ✅ ... 120+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ... ✅ .... Sure did

~ YAY ~ Its so nice being able to do my walks in Tennis shoes & not the boot

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    seilidhe wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? :)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? :)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? :)

I dragged my daughter out of bed at 4:15a.m. for a bike ride with my sister again this morning. I had hopes for 5+ miles, but as we were riding down the Loop, I noticed that her rear tire looked really low. I have a pump. It came with the headlamp/taillamp set I bought at Walmart. So, we stopped at about the 2.5 mile mark and I had a go at filling the tire. Le sigh. It should be noted that I have never, ever, been good at putting air in any kind of tire, but bike tires are the worst. So... I managed to totally flatten the tire. I was still messing with it when two very nice gentlemen, who didn't even know each other, stopped to try to help. I have to put it down to the pump because these experienced cyclists were also unable to get it to either connect right or to get any air in the freaking tire. As one fussed with the pump, the other quipped, "how many people does it take to put air into a bicycle tire?" Sigh... when they gave up, we bid farewell with many thanks for their time and effort. I offered to ride back to where we were parked and get my truck to pick up my daughter and sister and their bikes. It would have taken me less than 10 minutes to get to the truck and maybe another 10 to get my bike loaded and then back to them. But at the same time, I pushed the idea that it was only 2.5 miles and we could walk it in half an hour, thereby still getting some exercise since our ride was once again cut short. We walked. And I was a good mommy and sister and didn't leave them behind even though I thought they were being pokey. Almost 50 minutes later, we finally got back to the truck. Along the way two more gentlemen slowed and offered to help us out and a third asked if we were okay as he passed. So, chivalry is not completely dead. :)

The bike is now at the shop getting the tire fixed (I got it to them just before they closed for the day) and I've put it out on the Net that if anyone wants it they can have it because this afternoon a friend gave us a bike that fits my daughter better.

And, as soon as I have some extra money, I'm going to sign up for a bicycle maintenance/emergency repair class. :wink:

I was going to get up tomorrow morning and do a solo ride, but I fell asleep for a couple of hours this afternoon so I feel wide awake right now (almost 11pm) and I'm doing laundry. A 4:00 alarm does not sound at all pleasant. So, we'll see.

Happy Father's Day to all you dads and granddads out there! I hope all y'all have a lovely day tomorrow.

@seilidhe
    Good fo you!

I think you can learn all you want on-line - FOR FREE!

acquk3y6sd9p.png

• calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,126 Member
    Juneteenth

Exercise: 45 minutes biking, 10 minutes elliptical, 55 minutes weight training, 50 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking; yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 0
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    June 19:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 120 minutes walking.
    👎 CALORIES: No. Waaaayyy too many. (Note, I do not ever eat back my exercise calories).
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: Too many: I'm out of the Winner's Circle, but I am a Champion!! :smile:

"The only difference between failure and success is your willingness to make mistakes, get back up, and keep moving forward." ~Unknown."

I had planned to drive 2 hours to Cinci on Saturday to spend the day with my sister. So I got up at 6am to go out and walk for 2 hours BEFORE hitting the road! I was afraid that if I waited, it would either be raining, or it would be too late and perhaps even dark before I got back home. 4 hours in the car made my behind hurt!! But I was glad that I had gotten in my steps!! :sunglasses:
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,667 Member
    19/06/2021

Checking in a day late, still not sure what to say about Saturday. We went out (to the theatre!! By train!!) so we ate out for lunch and dinner and a coffee/snack.
    It was a planned day out so I had “banked” some calories in the days before but I found estimating dinner very difficult. Lunch was in a café that had calorie values in the MFP database, but dinner was in a local pub with no information on the menu or on the website. I ordered a salad but it came with a lot of dressing – more like a coleslaw mix than separate ingredients. It was a “Caesar” salad but when I looked it up in the MFP database, I got so many suggestions it was impossible to know what was best. In the end I picked a middling value and added a portion of cooked chicken. We also shared a dish of olives and almonds which were delicious but impossible to estimate the calories accurately. When I finished entering the days food and exercise (lots of walking) I was just under the calories I intended to allow myself, but I kept thinking that I probably underestimated the salad – it seemed very rich, with anchovies and nuts, so I was thinking that I should just take a pass day.
    However, today I’m finishing the day with more than 100 calories left over so on balance I think my average calories are ok.

So here I am with yes to all 3 and only 2 pass days used so far.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (outdoor bike ride)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • JennyRebecca1978
    JennyRebecca1978 Posts: 68 Member
    June 19:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute dance video.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

Pass days used: 5/3
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    >> @seilidhe
    Good fo you!

I think you can learn all you want on-line - FOR FREE!

acquk3y6sd9p.png
    <<

Oh I know you can. I also know that if there's something I need to learn to do, I learn better when I'm actually shown in person and can get my hand slapped (figuratively, of course) when I do it wrong. ;)

• seilidhe
    Did I exercise at least 20 minutes? Barely. My half-baked plan to get up and ride this morning was thrown out when my brain kept me awake fretting over things until after 3:00 a.m.

Did I stay within my calorie budget? Nope.

Did I log everything? I did. No point in hiding what I ate from myself today. :)
  • hwendyjordan42
    hwendyjordan42 Posts: 22 Member
    Exercised? ✅Yes. Walked 25 minutes
    Calories? ✅Yes, 377 under
    Tracked? ✅Yes, every taste, nibble & bite
    Planked? Yes
    Passes used? 1/3
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    I have to retract my 3 yeses, and confess to eating a handful of "healthy" energy bars after posting. Definitely a pass day for me.
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,722 Member
    Not close. Tons of out of town relatives for a reunion.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,983 Member
    Pass Day. Nothing unusual but just feeling kind of blah and did not feel like tracking. I was probably over calories but not by much.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,391 Member

6/20 /2021~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Waving Hello ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 🙋🏼 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ................. ✅ ... 65+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ... ✅ .... Sure did

Looking forward to STAYing on Track this WEEK along with getting my Exercising back on track
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Saturday mornings mean all the jiu jitsu plus I walk there and back so exercise was good. I ate reasonably well but was lazy to track so not sure on the calories.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe wrote: »
    Did I exercise at least 20 minutes? Barely. My half-baked plan to get up and ride this morning was thrown out when my brain kept me awake fretting over things until after 3:00 a.m.

Did I stay within my calorie budget? Nope.

Did I log everything? I did. No point in hiding what I ate from myself today. :)

Woops... This was supposed to be for 6/20/2021. I'll repost there. :)