June 21 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    I knew that something like that is coming :'( It is sad. But I completely understand you Rick and wish you and Rose all the best 🌹☺️
    Thank you 😊❤️
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    This is sad news, but certainly understandable. I wish you and Rose all the best. You deserve nothing less.
  • JennyRebecca1978
    JennyRebecca1978 Posts: 68 Member
    @RangerRickL - Thank you so much for your dedication to this group. I can only imagine how much time and energy you have devoted to it. I am grateful to have come in at the last opportunity. Your kindness and leadership, and that which you created here, has already been a huge help for me! Best wishes!

June 21:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - a 30 minute walk in oppressive heat/humidity.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

Pass days used: 5/3

• clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    @RangerRickL My heart is heavy reading your post! I completely understand your decision to give up the UAC! You have given so many of us the feeling that we are not alone on this journey and that one pass day should not derail our goals. I cannot thank you enough for sharing so much of your time and energy to encourage us along the way!
    Thank you, Jessica for your time and effort as well!
    @RangerRickL I wish you all the best as you transition into retirement! I hope you and Rose have many years of good health and vitality ahead of you!
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked: ✅
    Under: ✅
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Jun 21:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 40 minutes.
    ❌ CALORIES: No.
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: Too many. I'm out of the Winner's Circle, but I am a Champion!! :smile:

"The only difference between failure and success is your willingness to make mistakes, get back up, and keep moving forward." ~Unknown."

@RangerRickL I'm so sorry to hear this news, but I completely understand! I appreciate all that you (and Jessica) have done for this group!
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Yes x 3 today.