2021 - New Year, New Me

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Thank you girls❤️😘

Apologies for being MIA for a while... I went down hill as my Dad passed away and I did nothing but to eat and eat and eat. I guess I have hit rock bottom and now, it only one way up. I know that Dad will always be with me in my heart forever ❤️

I need to focus and I know that I can't control everything that's happening around me but I can control what I put into my mouth and how much exercise I want to do. My mission for this year is to get back down to 52kg.

GW by Dec 2021 - 52kg
    D01 - 62.3kg
    OMAD - Fried Egg Noodles with Fish Slices, Persimmons and Milk Tea
    Exercise - 30 mins Zumba & 5 mins Abs Exercises

I can do this! 💪
  • bonitabeach33
    bonitabeach33 Posts: 67 Member
    So sorry for your loss. I admire your focus in getting back to OMAD and working through your pain. Sending you lots of hugs and encouragement. X
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited May 2021
    Sorry for the loss of your Dad :'(

Yes you can do this and we will be all cheering you on <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Sorry for your loss of your dad. Getting back on track is the way to go. You can succeed. We are here to cheer you on.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    So sorry to hear this,@jadepearl.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Big hugs for your loss, id take a break too ❤️

Your mental health is important ❤️
  • jadepearl
    Thank you girls❤️❤️❤️ It means a lot to me🙏😘

GW by Dec 2021 - 52kg
    CW: 61.3kg

Things ain't turning out well😢 But still have to soldier on as we have bills, rent, school fees, etc to pay. The good thing about throwing myself at the shop is that I don't think too much. As you can see, my weight is not dropping much🙄 Hopefully, next week will be a better week. 🤞

Have a good weekend. Spend as much time as possible with your love ones as you never know if that would be the last time❤️
  • jadepearl
    Good afternoon OMADers <3

Just have to get out of this vicious cycle as its doing nothing but make me more depressed and binge eating to comfort myself. So, I woke-up today and told myself to make myself accountable for ME, MYSELF & I. If I go on like this, I will be huge in no time.

Day 01
    CW:138.2 lbs
    (28.2lbs to GW)

Lunch : Egg Diet
    Exercise: 20 mins Zumba

I knew I have to stop when I couldn't buckle up my size 8 jeans (AUS). So, I hop up onto my scale and OMG...its not a good sign. So, had a long talk to myself and we agreed this has to stop. So, here's to Day 01. I am doing the egg diet to kick start my journey. Really hope that I will not fall off the wagon again.

I will also push myself to exercise every evening, even 20 mins of zumba will do to start off.

Hope that I will see some weight loss tomorrow.

Wish me luck!
  • jadepearl
    Good afternoon OMADers <3

My own accountability:

Day 02
    CW:137.3 lbs
    (27.3lbs to GW)

Lunch : Egg Diet
    Exercise: Minimum 20 mins Zumba

Good news is that I loss 0.9lbs :) My egg diet is working :) Onwards with another egg diet day. I am happy that I managed to zumba for 40 mins yesterday evening. I love love love zumba :) I have been a little naughty today as I made myself a glass of Boba Milk Tea and that is 270 calories. Hopefully, I will be able to zumba again this evening. Fingers cross!!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday <3
  • jadepearl
    Good morning OMADers<3

My own accountability:

Day 03
    CW:135.5 lbs
    (25.5lbs to GW)

Lunch : Will be another Egg Diet day :)
    Exercise: Minimum 20 mins Zumba in the evening :)

I have been quite diligent as I really want to see the 120s. Fingers cross that I will see the 120s before June is over. Hop onto the scale this morning and I have loss 1.8lbs :) So, this egg diet is working for me. I know that I can't do it long term as its not too good for my health. But I do cheat though as I eat fruits such as bananas, apples, grapes and other fruits when I am hungry. Also, Boba Milk Tea...its a must each day...I know its not too good but it does stop my cravings. Happy that I zumba-ed 40mins yesterday evening. Hope this evening I can zumba for 40 mins too.

Have a wonderful Thursday, OMADers <3
  • jadepearl
    Good afternoon :)

Day 04
    CW:134.7 lbs
    (24.7lbs to GW)

Lunch : Will be another Egg Diet day:)
    Exercise: Minimum 20 mins Zumba in the evening:)

Another nice scale day which I am happy with as I really did zumba-ed my butt out yesterday evening :lol: I really really hope I can see 120s land soon *fingers cross*

Won't be doing my Egg Diet on weekends as its normal eating mode with my family. Tomorrow, my family wants to have Big Breakfast Mama's style...lol.

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    What does your egg diet meal look like?
  • jadepearl
    edited June 2021
    @LadyBlanks - I follow something similar to this plan. Sometimes, I cheat as I just crave for something sweet. I also don't do it long term. I only do it to kick start my weight loss journey. Then, I will go back to OMAD. Hope this helps :)

wl8708i4kz5d.jpg

• jadepearl
    Good evening :)

Day 05
    CW:134.4 lbs
    (24.4lbs to GW)

Lunch : Big Breakfast and Rice Dumplings (Dragon Boat Festival in on 14 June)

Got onto my scale this morning...didn't expect much as I was eating too much as I started going down memory lane....its hard when you loved one pass away :cry: So, Friday was a boo-boo day :( Saturday is family day...so, its Big Breakfast day. As the Dragon Boat Festival is on Monday, Mom wanted to make rice dumplings with me. So, after we made it, I was too greedy and ate 1 1/2 dumplings. Am sure I will see the damage tomorrow. Am going to exercise for at least 45 mins tonight...fingers cross!!!

Hope you guys had a better Friday and Saturday :)
  • jadepearl
    Good evening:)

Day 06
    CW:134.4 lbs
    (24.4lbs to GW)

Lunch : Costco Hotdog & Chips

Got onto the scale this morning....no change! Thank goodness, the scale didn't move. I am happy happy happy :) For us, on Sundays, we will go to Costco as my kids love their hotdogs and roast chicken. Its great for us as we do not need to cook on Sundays.. win win :) I googled and I found out that 1 Costco Hotdog with Bun consists of 552 calories. I guess that's alright...once a week of indulgence :lol:

Tomorrow is a PH as its the Queen's Birthday. However, our shop is still open and hopefully, there will be more people that will come tomorrow :)

Am happy that I managed to zumba for 40mins yesterday evening and am hoping that I will do another 40mins this evening * fingers cross*

Have a wonderful Sunday, you guys! <3
  • jadepearl
    Good evening 😘

Day 07
    CW:135.3lbs
    (25.3lbs to GW)

Lunch : Rice Dumpling, Eggs & Grapes

As AF came, I know for sure Mr Scale will go up. Oh well, it's same old same old thing each month.🙄 Don't expect much for this week till AF goes away again. Happy that I managed to zumba 30 mins yesterday evening and 30 mins this evening too💃 Am still going to do my Egg diet & exercise and see how it will go for this week.

Hope you guys are having a better day😁

• jadepearl
    edited June 2021
    Good afternoon OMADers 😘

Its venting time😖😓😩😫 I was doing quite well and went down to 132lbs...then AF came, met Mom & relatives and bing bang boom - back to where I started😫😫😫 Have whined and swined enough and today, back to my egg diet. Did not even weigh myself but I know that I am back to square 1...could not zip up my jeans👖😭 I know that when I hit 129-130lbs, I can zip up my jeans. So, that's what I am gearing for right now - Zip Up My Jeans👖😩

Hope you guys are doing better than me😘
  • jadepearl
    edited June 2021
    A few members wanted to know about our OZ sizes vs US sizes. Hope this chart will help. As per your Q, currently I am an OZ size 8 for my bottom and size 6 for my top as I am a pear-shaped.
    w989sboqt1xo.jpg
  • jadepearl
    Good morning OMADers <3

When I got up this morning, I wanted to weigh myself but I know it will be bad news. But of course if I don't numbers, I can't go forth...if you know what I mean. So...went up onto the scale and it was bad bad news...

CW: 138lbs :(

Another egg diet day for me. I guess I will keep doing this egg diet will I see at least 129lbs. Wish me luck.

How are you guys doing? It has been quiet here...where are you guys, I wonder? Hope you guys are A-OK. <3<3<3
  • jadepearl
    edited June 2021
    CW: 135lbs
    GW: 110lbs

That's my weigh-in weight today :) So another 6lbs to go to be in 120s land...hopefully I can reach that before end July 2021 is over *fingers cross*

Have a wonderful weekend <3