June 22 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
edited May 2021 in Social Groups
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 - I sent a message to @RangerRickL volunteering myself in case nobody else offered. So count me in, whatever the future looks like! I am very happy to take one of these roles in a team effort. I think the only one not suitable for me is the graphics. I can find graphics but am not a creator of graphics.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,960 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 - I sent a message to @RangerRickL volunteering myself in case nobody else offered. So count me in, whatever the future looks like! I am very happy to take one of these roles in a team effort. I think the only one not suitable for me is the graphics. I can find graphics but am not a creator of graphics.

@WhatMeRunning AWESOME!
    I’m the same re: the graphics! LOL

Thank you so much for caring!

🌸Maddie
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    JUN 22 - Fast day
    T ✅ | C ✅ | E ✅ [1:35 h min walk]
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    June (22)

yes to all questions. Since I was in a hurry, I did not read yesterday's post. I'm really thankful for the existence of this group and I appreciate all the hard work you and Jessica have done. Thank you @RangerRickL for everything.

I will read your post @MadisonMolly2017 properly and see what I can do to help. After seeing your post I realized more than ever how much work Rick had to do to keep the group going, thanks again {{hogs}}.
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    I'm wondering where is Sherri 🤔@SModa61? Does anyone know if everything OK with her?
    It would be so great if we could keep UAC running... I hope so much that Maddie's plan will work...
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    22/06/2021
    "Give your body a chance, it'll surprise you in a way you would never imagine it could. You'll one day look back and thank your past-self for not giving up."
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    • Jogging 8.21 km in 0:52:41 (6:44 min/km – above average – top 37%)
    • DAY 2 of Beginner EPIC | Upper Body Workout
    • Fitness Age/VO2max: 20/41
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Pass days used: 0 of 3

158707077.png
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Hi Friends,

Time Commitment: 1 hour+ per week
    Skills: committed to fostering the growth, skills, knowledge, and personal effectiveness of UAC Members
    ——————————————————
    If you are willing to do any of these tasks, please copy the text below & insert your name.

Content Creator: Mondays -- Jana_2020
    Content Creator: Tuesdays
    Content Creator: Wednesdays
    Content Creator: Thursdays
    Content Creator: Fridays
    Content Creator: Saturdays
    Content Creator: Sundays
    Varies: 30-60 minutes/week, depending upon how much research you want to do

Of course, there may be another plan in place that I don’t know about, but I thought I’d toss this out!

Best,
    🌸Maddie🌸

Hi Maddie, An awesome idea! But whatever route this group goes in, I will support it.
    I work 45+ hours/week depending on the week and soon I will be back in the office adding 2.5 hours to my day for travel & shower/hair styling/make up time. (I am sssooo going to miss working from home...). Therefore I would love to do the above but Sunday or Monday would be my best days as it will give me the week end to prepare/do some research etc. I love to support fellow MFP pals but honestly, a lot of days I don't have the time to read through everyone's posts. The weekends are better for me.

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,960 Member
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    Hi Friends,

Time Commitment: 1 hour+ per week
    Skills: committed to fostering the growth, skills, knowledge, and personal effectiveness of UAC Members
    ——————————————————
    If you are willing to do any of these tasks, please copy the text below & insert your name.

Content Creator: Mondays -- Jana_2020
    Content Creator: Tuesdays
    Content Creator: Wednesdays
    Content Creator: Thursdays
    Content Creator: Fridays
    Content Creator: Saturdays
    Content Creator: Sundays
    Varies: 30-60 minutes/week, depending upon how much research you want to do

Of course, there may be another plan in place that I don’t know about, but I thought I’d toss this out!

Best,
    🌸Maddie🌸

Hi Maddie, An awesome idea! But whatever route this group goes in, I will support it.
    I work 45+ hours/week depending on the week and soon I will be back in the office adding 2.5 hours to my day for travel & shower/hair styling/make up time. (I am sssooo going to miss working from home...). Therefore I would love to do the above but Sunday or Monday would be my best days as it will give me the week end to prepare/do some research etc. I love to support fellow MFP pals but honestly, a lot of days I don't have the time to read through everyone's posts. The weekends are better for me.

Hi @Jana_2020 !!
    Thank you so much for agreeing to do a part of the puzzle, especially with your very busy schedule!! I think if most of us do a part, we will be successful!

Content Creator - @Jana_2020
    Sunday or Monday

Do you have a preference between these two days? Please let me know if you do!

THANK YOU!!
    🌸Maddie
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited June 2021
    @MadisonMolly2017
    I had already sent a message to @RangerRickL yesterday, and volunteered to help out. :smile: I can be the "Backbone" person. I've spoken on the phone today with Rick and also with Jessica and know how to get the discussion threads set up for future months.

A. BACKBONE BOSS (1 person)
    Time commitment: once a month for X hours (need to check with Rick/Jessica)
    Skills: responsible, hits deadlines
    willing to learn how to create group/discussions (it’s easy) if you don’t already

1. Set-up Monthly Group of Daily
    Discussions for the Month & copy the standard 3 questions in into the 1st post
    Commitment by the 20th day of the month before.
    2. Set-up the 4 monthlong groups at top
    3. Other tasks Jessica did

I can also step in where needed as a Cheerleader and even as a Content Creator (although, like others have mentioned, this area is not my strong suit). But I agree that these tasks would be best shared by a few people so that the entire responsibility doesn't fall on one person. :blush:
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 I posted in yesterday's thread that I was considering volunteering to take over but wanted to think on it so I'm willing to help but I think what you're proposing might be too complicated since we don't always have the same people each month.

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,517 Member
    I think its a wonderful idea I am not to creative with graphics etc I can hardly get a pic to load but will try to be a backup cheerleader during the week. It maybe more difficult when and if I return to the office full time but I can certainly offer support that is so valuable others need.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    edited June 2021
    @MadisonMolly2017 @Mrs-Hoffer @LazyBlondeChef Good morning i woke up this morning feeling really deflated at the thought of uac coming to an end. Wat @RangerRickL and Jessica have done here is an absolute service to others and no words can describe how grateful we all are for the work they hve done! So long story short i am so keen for Uac to continue on in the future and happy to help however u guys need. I was so relieved to come on here this morning to see so many others feel the same Xox
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    I'm wondering where is Sherri 🤔@SModa61? Does anyone know if everything OK with her?
    It would be so great if we could keep UAC running... I hope so much that Maddie's plan will work...

Yes i hope she is okay too!! I genuinely miss her. Xoo
  • WhatMeRunning
    June 22 - Yes all the way

✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes
    ✅ - Calories within budget
    ✅ - Tracked every detail I consumed

1/3 Pass Days Used (19th)

Personal Challenges Met: 21/22 days (4th)
    ✅ - Net Carbs 30g or less (14g)
    ✅ - Protein 180g or more (196g)
    ✅ - Intermittent Fasted (17 hrs)

Very glad to know that UAC will be continuing after reading today's posts. :smile: I believe UAC provides a valuable addition to the MFP experience and should continue.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,164 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 My preference would be Mondays.
  • WhatMeRunning
    I think in order or preference I would choose the following:
    • Daily or NSV Content Creator (either one seems great, any day of week is fine).
    • Monthly Recuiter
    • Winners/Champions Circle
    But honestly I'll help wherever a hole needs filled, so if those fill up quickly and some other slot remains open, put me in (even the *gasp* Graphics Artist slot).
  • NJPate
    NJPate Posts: 23 Member
    Exercise YES
    Calories - under 1,300 YES
    Tracked all YES