What's on your mind?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    So excited; just called the vet to reschedule an appt. and they're now letting people in their doors. Yay! It's the little things we take for granted. :)
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    So my night shift team is disbanded starting next month. Nobody lost their jobs but we do have to choose somewhere to go. This is great news to me because I’ve been wanting to transfer and they were holding me hostage because they couldn’t keep people on this team. 🥳 Literally everyone was happy.

Love that it worked out well for you! My company shut down a lot of centers last year. 2 rounds....the first 24 centers closed, and the second 9 centers closed. It was heartbreaking for those who lost their jobs, but luckily we were able to bring a few into my centers.
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Errands before the storm hits tomorrow. Walking outdoors into the heat & humidity feels like swimming in a thick bowl of soup.

I had to wait an extra hour to leave... 2 large cranes were pulling a 20-ft alligator off the property. One of the hazards of living in SoFL, next to the canal... the view's gorgeous, but ya might lose a leg trying to snap a pic in the process. Oh, boy...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Errands before the storm hits tomorrow. Walking outdoors into the heat & humidity feels like swimming in a thick bowl of soup.

I had to wait an extra hour to leave... 2 large cranes were pulling a 20-ft alligator off the property. One of the hazards of living in SoFL, next to the canal... the view's gorgeous, but ya might lose a leg trying to snap a pic in the process. Oh, boy...

you should move.
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

you should move.

Lol. Packing begins in Aug.
    Lease expires in Nov.

Oh, yeah... & this bloody thing, the size of my entire hand, has been having a parade on my patio screen for weeks. I'm afraid to leave my apt... last time I opened the door, it hissed at me & said, 'you're next'.

fwzgut0swtg0.png

• Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member

you should move.

Lease expires in Nov.

Oh, yeah... & this bloody thing, the size of my entire hand, has been having a parade on my patio screen for weeks. I'm afraid to leave my apt... last time I opened the door, it hissed at me & said, 'you're next'.

fwzgut0swtg0.png

I grew up in SW Florida, and I used to catch these when I was a kid and try to make them my pets by naming them :D I'll be back next week for a visit, so if you want to send him my way, I'll tame him for ya!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Tires
    My front tires are slick.
    I hate, hate, hate waiting at auto places. 😖
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

you should move.

Lease expires in Nov.

fwzgut0swtg0.png

*kitten* that noise.

I'd move.....

like 'move, move' stat.
  • honey_honey_12
    Babies 😂
  • banshee21
    banshee21 Posts: 72 Member
    Nothing worthwhile .. numbing out everything listening to music 🎶
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Tires

Well if you think your tires could make it to Wisconsin I’ve got a place for you. I just had mine done this morning. After waiting waaaaay too long. Great local place. Less than an hour. They’re amazing there. We’ll go out for lunch after.☺️
  • honey_honey_12
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Tires

Well if you think your tires could make it to Wisconsin I’ve got a place for you. I just had mine done this morning. After waiting waaaaay too long. Great local place. Less than an hour. They’re amazing there. We’ll go out for lunch after.☺️

I wish! 😀
    They’re so slick I avoid the highway.
    Me and my procrastinating. 🙄

Wish we could have lunch together! 💓
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    ^ yep. I was recently FBR because of an extra “o”.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    I understand but a quick shoutout would have been nice the other day.

^ to no one on here. Just saying.
  • banshee21
    banshee21 Posts: 72 Member
    I confuse myself sometimes