June 22 Sign In

Replies

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,527 Member
    Did spin medicine ball slams and some unaccounted for housework. Tracked logged and stayed under.

So nice to see so many folks willing to take on a piece of this monthly challenge to keep it going thanks Rick and Jessica for instilling determination in this group!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,604 Member
    6/22
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    Yay! Count me in @MadisonMolly2017. I’ll read through the list again and get back with you.

@Mrs_Hoffer - thank you for offering to be the Backbone Boss! You’ll be awesome.

I’ve also been missing @SModa61 . Hope you’re ok!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,970 Member
    You are all so awesome!
    I’m entering what folks indicate they might be willing to do on one firm & will post it later this evening or in the morning.

I, too, am willing to help with any “holes” we might end up with.

Also, if Rick agrees to this approach, I think we should figure it will take a month or two to figure out what works best - likely some tweaks will be needed :)

Thank you for being an AWESOME Team who know when something is worth saving!!

Your Friend,
    🌸Maddie

PS @SModa61 has logged on 2, 4, 5, & 7 days ago. I believe she is dealing with a real estate situation.
  • SRMDB
    SRMDB Posts: 96 Member
    Yes X3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,970 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 I posted in yesterday's thread that I was considering volunteering to take over but wanted to think on it so I'm willing to help but I think what you're proposing might be too complicated since we don't always have the same people each month.

Hi @LazyBlondeChef

I’m sorry I didn’t catch your post yesterday. As I mentioned, just an idea & wasn’t sure if anything was happening yet.

Happy for whatever is the most workable solution!!

We still have a week or so to figure out something that works for everyone!

Best,
    🌸Maddie

PS I am not “tied” to my suggestion; I just want the group to continue!!!

• biketheworld
    @MadisonMolly2017 - these would be my choices but I’m flexible

Content Creator: Tuesdays
    Content Creator: Wednesdays
    Content Creator: Thursdays

NSV Day (15th) Creator:

Cheerleader: Mondays
    Cheerleader: Tuesdays
  • biketheworld
    @MadisonMolly2017 - these would be my choices but I’m flexible

Content Creator: Tuesdays
    Content Creator: Wednesdays
    Content Creator: Thursdays

NSV Day (15th) Creator:

Cheerleader: Mondays
    Cheerleader: Tuesdays
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited June 2021
    Jun 22:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 90 mins weeding in the flowerbeds, and 25 mins walking.
    ❌ CALORIES: No. :disappointed: My sugar cravings are insane this week! Ugh. I HATE trying to come OFF of sugar!!! :smirk:
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: Too many. I'm out of the Winner's Circle, but I am a Champion!! :smile:

"The only difference between failure and success is your willingness to make mistakes, get back up, and keep moving forward." ~Unknown."
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    3x yes.

After reading today's posts, no doubt @RangerRickL has had his hands full!
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 I think it’s wonderful you are not willing to let UAC die! My sister came in town today for the first time in 2 years. I’m really tired and can’t think right now, but I do want to contribute in some way. I will think about it tomorrow after I’m rested. ( going for a hike an hour and a half away with my sister).
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited June 2021
    @MadisonMolly2017 I posted in yesterday's thread that I was considering volunteering to take over but wanted to think on it so I'm willing to help but I think what you're proposing might be too complicated since we don't always have the same people each month.

Hi @LazyBlondeChef

I’m sorry I didn’t catch your post yesterday. As I mentioned, just an idea & wasn’t sure if anything was happening yet.

No worries ... I posted it this morning prior to seeing your post afterwards.

I'm just glad so many are willing to keep us going because I do find this group so helpful. Procrastinators like me need structure. :#

I also didn't realize how much work went into it.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @WhatMeRunning and others:
    MFP messaging system is deceptive. Unless you have already been accepted by someone as a Friend, then your message is not delivered. Unfortunately, the sender is not given any notice of non-delivery. The intended recipient is not aware of the non-delivered message.
    If you send me a Friend request, then I can accept that message. After that, we are able to use MFP private intra-MFP messaging.